Thread: Sony Vaio CS190 laptop drivers

Sony Vaio CS190 laptop drivers

My brother has a Sony Vaio CS190 that I spent a millennium of windows 2000 pro sp4 and there is a driver that I can not find. PCI simple communications controller It is related to the usb on the laptop because I have problems disabling USB ports they are on the laptop or PCMCIA card. I do not find it on the official website vaio yet there are all the drivers for this pc (for all other bones but is reserved for owners of Sony pc of course), or on windows 98 2000 xp.

Re: Sony Vaio CS190 laptop drivers

The site of the manufacturer of the device in question most have a section dedicated to download drivers. They are safe and tested Details of manufacturers and publishers. The site touslesdrivers which lists a lot of drivers. This site has also implemented a search tool hardware drivers (from the site my config ) that works with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Detect your equipment TousLesDrivers.com. Click on "Start Detection" and accept the ActiveX control. The search engine Google. An efficient query can suffice: driver "reference material" "manufacturer" "operating system"

There is also the site pcidatabase which can give some information including the manufacturer. To do this, click the problem device in Device Manager and then click the Details tab and note the references to Ven and Dev (eg VEN_10EC & DEV_0888 & HDAUDIOFUNC_01 SUBSYS_18491E01 & & REV_10004 23606ECE & & 0 & 0001)
    It must do so. pcidatabase.com
    PCI \ VEN_10EC & DEV_8136 & SUBSYS_30CC103C
    -In Vendor Search: type 10EC.
    -Click on the link: Realtek Semiconductor
    -In the left column find the Dev Device ID: 0x8136

Try to check one by one drivers required... it is annoying since you must manually search for otherwise by entering the direct reference you have nothing great. So I searched by manufacturer (intel, broadcom, etc ...) and I found everything except the drivers for my card reader Ricoh! namely, to search for drivers, it is often a pack that contains the necessary gear for several model differs by manufacturer so be careful and well read the whole list of drivers by manufacturer to find the appropriate package.

The best possible solution to get rid of this problem is to use the drivers CD which you got along with your laptop. This will help you to get the drivers easily the CD have all the drivers loaded on it Simply open the device manager select the device which you want to load and locate the drivers on the cd. This will help you to get your problem solved.