Thread: Reset NETGEAR WNDR3300 RangeMax

Reset NETGEAR WNDR3300 RangeMax

Its been 5 months that i am using the Reset NETGEAR WNDR3300 RangeMax and i have never faced any problem for using an internet connection which has been provided on my computer by this router. But by some reason i have to reinstall this router on my computer system but the problem is that i have forgot the default username and password of this router.

Re: Reset NETGEAR WNDR3300 RangeMax

There will be everything in your router's manual which you must have got when you have bought this router. I recommend you to go through the manual and then check for the default username and password of your router which you will be needing while reinstalling it on your computer system. And by some chance you have lost the manual which comes with your router then you can even find it out on an internet.

If you want to reset the NETGEAR WNDR3300 RangeMax then i guess it is the simplest process for dealing with the router. You juts need to press the reset button provided on the router for approximately 1 minutes. You will come to know about the reset when your router's light blinks up. Then you just need a CD which comes with your router to install it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

After pressing the reset button on your router, You need to install it from the core which ask for the username and password where you have to enter the default one. Default username is an admin and the default password is the password.
    Now you have got the default username and password which you can use while installing your router.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The only way that i know by which you can reset NETGEAR WNDR3300 RangeMax is to use the reset button on your router. You have to keep pressed that button for some 30 to 40 seconds and see that all the LED lights on your router gets ON. Now your router has been reset and it will be rebooted then you have to enter the default values of username and password which is admin and password respectively.

Simple way to reset your NETGEAR WNDR3300 RangeMax is to have a look at the manual of this product. I do not have any idea about how to reset but i know that most of the routers has reset button on it which can be used to reset the router.

There will be the same button on your router or there would be some other way by which you can reset your router which you would come to know by going through the manual.