Thread: Micromax Q1 Nimbuzz

blush Micromax Q1 Nimbuzz

What are the Social networking client softwares available for the MicroMax q1?

I Checked this site
    There is no version for the Q1, from Q2 - it is pre-installed.

I'd Love to buy one with the cam, but in the new office, cameras are not entertained.

Oh, & the Q1 is in the radar as it has gprs

Thanks
    ultimo

Re: Micromax Q1 Nimbuzz

Well, I think that Nimbuzz is not supported in Micromax Q1 mobile phone but it is supported in above versions like Micromax Q3 and so on. Also, as Micromax Q1 supports gprs connectivity, then you can try to log in to http://m.facebook.com/ or maybe http://mobile.twitter.com/ and check whether those sites are supported or not on your mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I will not recommend you this model. I have a friend of mine who is using this. Better than this go for Micromax Q5 or Q7. They are much better model with good internet speed. Basically you will get a ebuddy and facebook support. I had purchased Micromax Q5fb which is better model and good websurfing support.
    Micromax

The research is pre-purchase ^_^
    Why buy it if it does not do wht I want it to ?

I'd Love to buy one with the cam, but in the new office, cameras are not entertained.

Usually whatever mobile I saw which are good for internet includes camera. But Q1 is fine. It comes with facebook integration. I will advice you to check before that. It supports application also and you comes with opera as inbuilt web browser. But the processing of the same is quiet slow. Better look for more models in that specific category.

akash1988 Guest

question Re: Micromax Q1 Nimbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Florence_USA View Post
    Usually whatever mobile I saw which are good for internet includes camera. But Q1 is fine. It comes with facebook integration. I will advice you to check before that. It supports application also and you comes with opera as inbuilt web browser. But the processing of the same is quiet slow. Better look for more models in that specific category.
    I want to ask any Micromax Q1 user, does this phone support Java apps. I just need eBuddy or Nimbuzz for chatting, and Opera Mini for Browsing. Rest all other things dont matter to me.
    Please reply soon, as I want to order Micromax Q1 as soon as possible.

Thankx All

Yes i think. I have not used it before but as per i know about Micromax, its every model is made with the capability of browsing and chatting. Most of its model is included these application already. And am sure those are JAVA apps itself. For more info, you can also check this post: Micromax Q1 Nimbuzz