Thread: Safari not functioning properly with iPad

Safari not functioning properly with iPad

I have an iPad in which i have gone through all the application except one which is known as the Safari. This browser is not loading the website properly. If you are on first page of the web then you can no scroll down to view bottom content of webpage. Also when connected to internet getting the slow network connectivity except the other computer connected to same. So help me with Safari not functioning properly with iPad. Thank you.

Re: Safari not functioning properly with iPad

I also having same issue as you are getting with the Safari browser regarding opening of the Webpage. I have also check and find that it slow down the internet connection. So i have shifted the home screen with the "A1 Perfect Web browser" which i have installed and now i am not getting any kind of the issue with the same.

Hey thanks for the reply but having one more issue which i think can be solved with your help. Actually i have never heard about the "A1 Perfect Web browser" so don't know where can i get "A1 Perfect Web browser." So if possible then let me know where will i get the download of this browser which you are talking about.

The highly acclaimed original revolution has been completely re-engineered for the iPad. Available now at a Special Price during the Short-Burst launch promotion!PERFECT Browser is the fastest and most advanced feature-packed fullscreen web browser to date. To know more about the same and download the same visit here.

If that is also not working for you than i will advise you to hard reset the device of your which will make you to work with the Apple iPad with the application which is got corrupted or having the malfunction. Hard reset will restore it to the factory setting so that you can start with the fresh one.

Quote Originally Posted by halina View Post
    If that is also not working for you than i will advise you to hard reset the device of your which will make you to work with the Apple iPad with the application which is got corrupted or having the malfunction. Hard reset will restore it to the factory setting so that you can start with the fresh one.
    Hey there, As i am not expert with the same then let me tell you that i am not having the knowledge about the hard reset of the iPad. So if possible then let me know How to hard reset the iPad.

To reset the iPad you have to take the control over the iPad. First things is that you should take the back up of the date on the same so that you should have the all the data safe. Now start the iPad and go to the General > Setting> Reset> Reset All Settings. This will reset the all setting of the iPad.

There is no need to reset your machine or back anything up. I just had this problem myself and solved it this way:
    1. Go to "Settings>General>Restrictions"
    2. Tap "Enable Restrictions"
    3. Enter a 4 digit passcode of your choice which will be required when you make any changes to the restrictions
    4. On the list of programs below, switch Safari to "off"
    5. Close Settings
    6. Go back to "Settings>General>Restrictions"
    7. Enter your passcode
    8. Enable Safari again

All should be well now. Safari should work fine.

At the end of that I disabled restrictions again to prevent my self accidentally turning off any more programs.

Good luck!

ThumbsUp Re: Safari not functioning properly with iPad

Brilliant, great solution, many thanks - Safari on my iPad 2's never been as fast!!!

ThumbsUp Re: Safari not functioning properly with iPad

Quote Originally Posted by putty View Post
    There is no need to reset your machine or back anything up. I just had this problem myself and solved it this way:
    1. Go to "Settings>General>Restrictions"
    2. Tap "Enable Restrictions"
    3. Enter a 4 digit passcode of your choice which will be required when you make any changes to the restrictions
    4. On the list of programs below, switch Safari to "off"
    5. Close Settings
    6. Go back to "Settings>General>Restrictions"
    7. Enter your passcode
    8. Enable Safari again

All should be well now. Safari should work fine.

At the end of that I disabled restrictions again to prevent my self accidentally turning off any more programs.

Good luck!
    I never respond to these forums but I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! My Ipad was not working and I was getting ready to do that "hard re-set" that another member suggested in this thread and then read your instructions and Voila! it worked in minutes. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! keep posting!!!

star Re: Safari not functioning properly with iPad

Hey Putter...
    Yeah - my new iPod is perfect now that Safari is working properly. Thanks for your easy to follow instructions to get Safari up and running. You're my hero!

I have a question I hope someone can answer. I have an iPad and before updating the software when I used Safari I could have more than one web page open. At the top of the page there were 2 overlapping "pages". Now that icon is gone. Anyone have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by rngross View Post
    I have a question I hope someone can answer. I have an iPad and before updating the software when I used Safari I could have more than one web page open. At the top of the page there were 2 overlapping "pages". Now that icon is gone. Anyone have any suggestions?
    It seems to me that you havent updated the software properly, so I would recommend you to install it again. This way you can get the apps back to normal and Safari will work properly without any problems. By the way, have you checked below the safari browser, there is a page type symbol on which when you click, the other browser which was open in past will also appear simultaneously.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Bon-z --thank you!