Thread: Ipod touch start problem

Ipod touch start problem

Hello,
    I have a strange problem with my iPod Touch, I have empty battery on my ipod. Now it does not start, not even when I connect it directly to the computer, it is only the apple logo and then bye bye. On my XP PC as well as in I Tunes it is not recognized. Have tried using the iPod to another PC to load, what is not. Can you please help me with this? Thank you.

Re: Ipod touch start problem

Hard reset would be the most sensible thing to do here. Hold on / off and hold home for 10 seconds then leave on / off and go home and hold 20-30 seconds. All during the stage depends on the ipod pc, turned off course before, (Attention goes to when it is connected, then make out again) then itunes in the factory settings restore it.

I have a jailbreak on my ipod touch. The part is now a half years, but nothing what the problem was, certainly does not my wifi anymore, so I had to just about the music and games download Pc. How does the chance. However, when my Wlan collapsed, I invited me down a game-which still has not finished loading up. So I put blackra1n from my Ipodand tried it again. I loaded the game again down the app store, but as soon as I can on the ipod , invited joined issue on (13019). In other games came this problem does not occur. Since I had this game but paid for, and I wanted to have, I tried to find the causes for it. As luck would have it the nothing-I have found. Logical solution ---> all data from iPod Delete tocuh. So, this time lasted an hour. I waited, and he startto re-ete. The Apple logo was - as always when you startet-but nothing happened.

- I have the ipod again from Pc from - and connected, to see if the PC recognizes it in retirement, so I can restore it
    - I have tried the same thing others with a USB connection
    - I have it via DFU gestate, but found him not itunes.

Then I came upon a page which said that the new version of Itunes problem with the jailbreak Ipod / iPhones has, and one is for troubleshooting a certain file must download. No sooner said than done, but then came another error: Before the download start I stood there, my ip address is invalid. The page came up i the letters. So I checked my ip was and is quite normal to say it should work, what it does not exist. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, iTunes has problems with to recognize jailbreaker or sync to iPods / iPhones. You simply Black Breeze is part of fixes, iTunes again. And what firmware do you have? And you have an MC model? (Settings - General - Info)
    And as far as I have understood that, you have your iPod and iTunes restore to 3.1.3 then recognizes your iPod any more? But iTunes should theoretically recognize each iDevice in DFU Mode, off again like this: device (it probably is anyway), power + home button hold for 10 seconds. hold power button for 10 seconds let go, continue to hold home button until iTunes message appears.

Just off of a PC connected to the thing will boot normally by itself. and if not go try to jailbreak again, has the apparent that the fw is broken, then you can not do much eg, apple will help, but not the assets just when was the os.

After about 20th Attempt to get him back to sleep, has finally worked. after 3 restore times he radioed back, after about 45 minutes I could finally begin again with what. Thanks to those who helped me