Thread: Ipod touch player starts automatically

Ipod touch player starts automatically

Hello,
    I own a Ipod touch mobile phone and it is pretty good. I like it very much, but a few days before I am experiencing some problems with it. The problem is that the music player starts automatically with out my knowledge. I do not know what is this, is my phone been hacked by some one? If so what I have to do? Any help will be great. Thank you.

Re: Ipod touch player starts automatically

I do have a similar kind of problems this worries me a bit, I have an iPod Touch which I downloaded (bought) the application TF1 Player above and now when I touch the icon to open page opens but closes immediately, I repeat several times but to no avail I'm still in the galley and I worry a little. I have search for a solution for this on internet but no success till now. So, if you can help me with this it would be great. Thank you for your help.

I bought an application and I want to insert it into my iPod Touch the first time it asks me to authorize my computer so I authorized the installation and start the application in the iPod, but fails to re-tell, that my computer is not allowed when I had a moment to give it. I repeated several times to try to install it but still it refuses to do anything and the installation fails.

Could you tell me, maybe you could say they "have" apps are for ipad touch, therefore what we should have in any case because they are very Useful? Simple tile and you can also hide icons? because this "SSH" I needed to not now, also know the purpose for this is not really but any help on this topic will be great for me.

SSH allows remote access to (in this case), the iPod Touch. One can run using the S (ecure) SH (ell) commands on the iPod Touch (for example, to move the application to get more space on the 300MB partition), is almost like a command prompt in Windows, Terminal on Mac OS X, bash / sh / zsh / ... in Linux only just on a remote device (there is also SSH server for Windows, MacOS, Linux).

I have the following problem:
    When you press twice on the home button then comes this little music pop up window .. My problem now is that this window will open for me only when music is playing in the background already. ie we take on, I turn my ipod one, it and then click on an app (eg Doodle jump) and there is still no music. Then I click the app, double click on the home button and then the app would have to open the small window that I can start music for such music. Until now, the well will always work but since the latest update it works only as follows: This window can be achieved by double-clicking only open it when I have previously started the music directly in the list but when I hear such music and then go into an app and double click to open the window do BUT if I stop then click music and once again double-click to make the music pop-up window.