Thread: iTouch not responding

iTouch not responding

I am having an issue that i need to solve. Actually i am having a iTouch and i wanted to reset the iTouch to clean everything. For that i have performed the reset but when i started with the reset it showed me the 2 hours waiting for the process to complete so i have cancel the process. But now when i am connecting the iTouch to the computer of mine then only the Apple logo is visible on the iTouch Screen and nothing else. So please guide me to take it back to the normal. Thanks in advance.

Re: iTouch not responding

There is one things that i can advise you is that just try to restore the iTouch back to the previous. For that you have to connect the iTouch through the iTunes and then only you can take restore the iTouch. But before restoring you should have to check that you are using the latest version of the iTunes as it is recommended. So try this out and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiro View Post
    There is one things that i can advise you is that just try to restore the iTouch back to the previous. For that you have to connect the iTouch through the iTunes and then only you can take restore the iTouch. But before restoring you should have to check that you are using the latest version of the iTunes as it is recommended. So try this out and let me know whether it is working for you or not.
    I am not aware of the way to restore the Apple iTouch with the iTunes as i have never performed the same. So if you are having any idea about the restoring of the iTouch then please let me know about it.

To restore your Apple itouch, first make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes. After making sure that you are having the latest version of iTunes just connect itouch to the iTunes. In the left column under Devices, click on your iPod touch, then click on Restore in the Summary tab. This will restore the iTouch. Hope you liked it.

If all the above is not working for you then it is better to go with the reset of the iTouch which will reset the iTouch to its factory setting but all the data will be lost which you have kept in it. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red "slide to power off" slider appears, then slide the slider. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. Thats it!!!!!

If nothing helps you and replies are not working for you and you are still getting the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding your issue. Just take the device of your to the Apple Store and discuss the problem of yours. They will guide you the way they can do the best. So do the same and get rid of your issue.

I know i am late for the reply but i have done everything but nothing is working for me So finally i have decided to take it to the Apple Store for repairing as i am unable to fix the same. Anyways thanks for all the help that is given by all of you. I will get back to you with the possible solution given by the Apple.