Thread: Garmin Streetpilot c330 is not reading/finding the SD Card

Garmin Streetpilot c330 is not reading/finding the SD Card

I am facing the problems while trying to read the SD Card on the Garmin Streetpilot c330. Whenever I am trying to insert the SD Card, it is properly getting inserted but Garmin Streetpilot c330 is not reading the SD Card.. . I have tried to do many things but was not successful in fixing the problem. So thought that someone over there might have solved such problems, so please tell me how can I solve this problem.? Waiting for the reply, so reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Garmin Streetpilot c330 is not reading/finding the SD Card

f you can not enforce the guarantee nuMaps, you can purchase an upgrade you will pay about $ 79. You have two options: nuMaps Onetime (an update) and the Lifetime nuMaps (free upgrade for life for your device). I can not recommend this method if you have a StreetPilot because the device memory is limited (does not apply to the nuvi or zumo series) for the following reason: the update can be fully integrated with GPS . It is possible cons of putting the upgrade on a memory card but with some complications. The software will ask if you want to have canada and the northern states of the united states or southern states of the united states. If you are having a truck or you are a businessman traveling very often, you'll probably have to change cards very often and this requires a considerable time. Also, if you're stuck in the center of New York without a map, you will not like not really. Always ask from Garmin if the update can be completely integrated if you have a device StreetPilot.

Go to your account at Garmin that you created to manage your maps. I am sure that doing this and following the points that I have mentioned will help you :
    1. First you should click Manage Maps
    2. You should see your unit and it’s unlock codes
    3. Then you will have to copy all the unlock codes for your device
    4. Then close your internet browser
    5. Right click on your desktop
    6. Click new, and then click a new Text Document
    7. Afterward, click on the newly created Text Document icon from the desktop
    8. Type your unlock codes into the document
    9. Click File and Save as
    10. Then you will have to change the file name to gmapprom.unl
    11. Also change the “Save as type” to "All files"
    12. Close the document
    13. You should see the file gmapprom.unl on your desktop
    14. Right click on the gmapprom.unl file and then click copy
    15. Plug your Garmin device in and then click Computer/ My Computer
    16. Click on the nüvi drive
    17. Right click on the Garmin folder and click paste
    18. Safely disconnect your Garmin device from the computer

An upgrade comes on DVD. Everything you need to do is put the DVD into the computer and connect the GPS with the USB cable. The software will install the gps software updates, ask you to unplug it, wait for the gps opens again and reconnect before continuing with the updated maps. You will also need your product key located on the envelope. Always choose as option to download maps via the Internet (and not directly from the DVD). The reason? Since the production of DVDs, other newer cards have probably seen the day and you will not get a second chance to download (updated onetime).

You can also buy full version city navigator on dvd. You can then copy the cards on the same ground as the gps etrex legend, etrex venture to the etrex vista, the gpsmap 60 cx cx or 76 (voice prompts will be available by cons with these models). You'll need a microSD or SD memory card blank. This solution, which I prefer because you have total control over the cards. You can put only one region if you wish or save some Canadian provinces and other provinces on the French territory. You can also use the mapsource software on a computer, a bit like the google maps software. You really have all the shops, really well done. Of course, you will unlock your cards for each of your devices from your account myGarmin.

If you have a device with gps maps navteq company (like magellan, navigon, Nextar), visit navigation.com procedures for updates for gps navteq free. Do not forget to visit the official website of garmin: http://www.garmin.com. It can be to enjoy considerable updating manually (for example to the mapping on an SD card if the device memory is too low for the new version of City navigator). Indeed, several models StreetPilot have limited memory. If you want to use mapsource, you must decompress the file with winrar and run the setup.exe file in the Windows folder of the archive is unpacked.