Thread: No picture on TV while connecting to S-video.

No picture on TV while connecting to S-video.

Connected using S - Video cable into the adapter, one part is connected to game consoles. Game works so it's not a matter of choice of the auxiliary input television. The television screen display the message said "No Signal", the use of JBL connection. May be it is because of some Internet connection or may be because of Apple iPod product compatibility issues. Whatever be the issue but there is no picture on TV while connecting to S-video.

Re: No picture on TV while connecting to S-video.

I am also having this issue and for that I have spoken to JBL support and they told me that Apple has changed the new Nano and iPod Touch, iPhone and of course, and it is regrettable that the radial software does not support S video. I heard it with the first-generation iPod classic. I have to be careful to cut off some plastic plugs to connect and to ensure that the cable goes all the way back of the radial

JBL is specifically designed for the iPod product hence if you are using iPode then it must be compatible. I know that the JBL changes their S-VHS support in the favor to an in favor of the minijack style AV-out connector , in your case this may be a problem because you are not getting the signal on the right pins of S-VHS.

I want to know the answer for the problem that is completely new for me. I wish I can connect my PC to my TV. I think I am not equipped for this purpose but I need to what are the thing s required here is my configuration. Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, 224MB Ram, Graphics Card SIS 650. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Look behind the tower next to the plug or plugged the monitor if you have this VGA socket at the back. On older graphics cards may be look have the yellow like structure at the below, but logically I do not think that it is normally that of an output sound and no picture. It does not look like either AC. If so it must indeed be a new graphics card and no matter the model really well by checking the compatibility with your motherboard, as long as it is a TV output on it.

A TV card is not used at all for that purpose that has AC, according to me this almost opposite. It allows you to watch television channels on a PC monitor. If you have more specific info on your computer (the motherboard model, or model of the whole), I could tell you a graphics card that would suit you or your budget in relation to or with respect to your use.

In many case you can put the two graphics cards as a low-end FX 5200 that is sufficient. There's even more focused version of the video with remote control etc. If you play account password has a higher range. If not for the Pinnacle TV tuner solutions offer good value for money. It depends on what you want to do but I you can have the best solution if you spend some time for acquiring knowledge on this.