Thread: Panasonic CF-19CHB23BE bluetooth and sound card drivers

Panasonic CF-19CHB23BE bluetooth and sound card drivers

Hello there, I have a Panasonic CF-19CHB23BE which had no operating system installed on it. I have installed Windows Xp on it and it is working properly. This device is supposed to have bluetooth capability but I am not able to use the bluetooth on this device. Also there is no sound from the internal speakers of the device. Hence I want to know how to check if there are any drivers for bluetooth and sound card installed on Panasonic CF-19CHB23BE. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Panasonic CF-19CHB23BE bluetooth and sound card drivers

To check if there are any drivers installed on the tablet PC for bluetooth and sound card, you will have to check the device manager. Right click on My computer and select Manage. Now select Device manager and then from the menu on the right side, select the device for which you want to check if there are any drivers installed or not. If there are any caution sign against the device, then follow the troubleshooting procedure. Once the troubleshooting procedure is done, see if you are able to use the bluetooth on the tablet PC or not.

I will suggest that you get the tablet PC checked by some expert technician at the authorized service center and check for all the faults which are there with the tablet PC. All the panasonic devices are covered with one year of warranty. If the device is covered with the one year warranty then it will be serviced for free, else you have to pay for the part which is replaced.

Have you tried reinstalling the operating system on the tablet PC again? Sometimes all the components of the operating system are not copied on the system while installation. Therefore to solve such problem, you will have to repair the windows installation on the tablet PC. Select the Windows repair option and let the procedure complete. Check if the problem is solved or not.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Checking the device manager shows that the appropriate drivers are installed and working on the computer. Also I have repaired and reinstalled the operating system many times but the same problem is faced. So I dont think, it is the operating system. Can I get the drivers for the devices separately from somewhere? Please help.

As the windows repair procedure is not working properly, I would suggest that you go to device manager and disable bluetooth and sound card. To disable the desired devices, Select the device and right click on device. Select Disable and click on OK. Restart the tablet PC and then let the system install the drivers required devices and see if the problem is solved or not.

You can download and install the required drivers for the device from the official website. Search for the drivers which are supported by the device which you are using and then download it. Remove the previously installed drivers from the computer and then install the latest drivers on the computer. hopefully installing the required drivers will solve the error.