Thread: MP3 player stuck on starting

MP3 player stuck on starting

I was running 21 the movie the additional day it was separated in similar to 6 parts but then when I tried to way out it. It would not exit the screen twisted green. So I turned off the sansa by pushing the power button for 15 sec and then when I tried to twist it back on it gets wedged on the starting screen, what I be supposed to do. And Virtuoso's direct is too intricate for me is there a number of additional method to solve this issue.

Re: MP3 player stuck on starting

Okay I tried recovery mode and tried to reinstate it by means of a firmware additional than when it resets it is tranquil wedged on the starting screen and the eventual fix is too intricate for me is there several supplementary technique. Anybody else had this difficulty previous to. Yes, additional people include had this problem, and the eventual fix certain fix it unless you encompass an additional problem.

So you have to download the rockbox and e2plus substance to do it. I do not desire a entire bunch of things on my system I tried the whole thing and it tranquil does not run it's tranquil wedged in the starting screen and when I go to recovery mode again it merely has a version or description of txt(528 bytes) and nothing else. Assist me perhaps for the reason that I am in MSD. If so how to switch to the additional usb mode. The adaptation txt says Version Info.

You encompass the beta firmware. So you necessitate renaming: BL_SD_boardSupportSD.rom to pribootLoader.rom and PP5022.mi4 to Firmware.mi4. On one occasion you get that completed you be able to put those pribootLoader.rom, firmware.mi4, and sansa.fmt on to the Sansa's recovery mode then. imo that beta firmware is unbalanced & causes problems. I found .18 the majority steady of the innovative firmware.

I have tried penetrating this discussion and found lots regarding how to flash my firmware, but I might not locate anybody else who was having accurately my predicament. Every time I turn it on, I get the "Key LOCKED, System Shutdown" message. I am able to boot it to recovery mode. I am able to utilize the sansa.fmt trick. I am able to create it upgrade/downgrade to dissimilar firmware versions. I even tried taking the battery out and waiting, then doing the entire of the exceeding. (I am able to observe the VERSION.TXT file, which has the entire relevant information in sequence, but does include a lot of additional blank characters at the end. It does not come into view to be corrupted.) But subsequent to doing the entire those things, it tranquil gives me that message when I twist it on, no matter which way the Lock switch is turned.

The descending the hold switch to the left when you are looking at the frontage turns off hold. It does not twist on when the grasp switch is on. Yours is almost certainly broken. You have to open it up and observe if the hold switch is broken down. A second this. The slither for the hold switch is completed of plastic and might not be capable to essentially switch it. Open it up so you be able to get to the switch by hand.

It's probable that the switch is not broken down but that the switch on the logic board and the slider that shift it are not correctly associated. If the switch was in the hold location when the logic board was put back into the casing, but the slider was in the off situation, they might not get associated. You have to bring up to date: you had a possibility to look inside of one of my e200's once additional and saw that, unlike with some additional Sansas, it's not probable with these models to do what you described. On the other hand, it might be probable to break the switch at the same time as putting the logic board back in the casing if the switch and slider are not aligned and one applies too much force.