Thread: Unable to access privacy zone on Kingston data traveler 2

Unable to access privacy zone on Kingston data traveler 2

I am unable to access privacy zone on Kingston data traveler 2. I have bought this Kingston data traveler 2 just two months ago, it was working fine but now I cannot access the data that is stored under the privacy zone. I can see the data that is present on it but I cannot open the folder or the files present there. Any related reply will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to access privacy zone on Kingston data traveler 2

If you can see the data present on the Kingston data traveler 2 but you cannot access then it might be the case corrupted data. This can be fixed by dragging and dropping the files you require off the device and after that move to my computer. After this you have to format the device and you can do this by right clicking on the device and selecting the format option. It will be better if you format it in the NTFS file system because it allows you to copy faster.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If the data present on your drive is corrupted and you are not able to access it then there are many antivirus programs or the repair software present that you can use to access your data. But if you are not able to access the data even after using the repair software then you have to format it and start everything again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

We know that a large number of "safe" flash drives out there, but face it: If someone really determined to be in your data, they can find the way. The 4GB flash drive ciphers all of the 128-bit AES data, and then adds an additional layer of security: a self-destruct feature. If someone tries to use force attack to guess your password, the drive will automatically clear the error of speculation.

It applies to almost any drive with a USB port from the Macintosh to the PC platform, and vice versa. The DataTraveler G2 also make your association a great item, it's simple to add your logo to boost brand awareness and the ability from a variety of colors. By 5-year guarantee and Kingston's renowned service and support on the basis of, G2 the DataTraveler is a reliable, portable file.

This device is used for all your personal needs the right promotion, the move from the position of the location. Today, most users will be an embarrassment that such a low-capacity USB device appears, and will delegate to the back of a drawer, while leveraging high-capacity equipment, currently available single-use. Recently I have been looking for a model from Kingston's DataTraveler USB product line.

The protection of these facilities before the creation of the storage device in front of your eye, but sensitive data security requires zone password. For those who are likely to forget or confuse the password, there is an option you can set a reminder prompt. You can also set a predetermined number tried to enter a wrong password before it locks the data. MyTraveler Kingston allows you to access and customize the own device in the small front desk representative.