Thread: Privacy zone issue on Kingston

Privacy zone issue on Kingston

I have Kingston (DT101-Y/4GB) pen drive when I utilize securetraveler.exe to right of entry privacy zone its presentation error "This program require unambiguous hardware to run". If anybody be able to assist me out to resolve this problem. I in addition utilize Kingston DataTraveler 8GB and encompass difficulty as you but I make use of Vista. Do you have any clarification to get data from the privacy zone.

Re: Privacy zone issue on Kingston

I unintentionally deleted my secure traveler exe. File and due this I cannot get right of entry to my private zone on my Kingston flash drive. Assist instruct me how and where I be able to get back the secure traveler exe. File, excavation encrypted the entire of the file names in odd script and at present I cannot open or eliminate them.

You have flash drive of Kingston dataTraveler 8GB and you had twisted the privacy zone and you be able to utilize it 2-3 days but when you desire to utilize it again you might not locate the Secure Traveler.exe file name. You desire to be familiar with how you are able to get it, you tried so numerous times but you might not get it. Give pleasure to respond me as soon as you are able to for the reason that you cannot run at present the entire your secure information in there.

I am having an 8 GB data traveler, which was extremely well at the beginning but at present it’s not capable to copy and even not capable to. Format it, as it is presentation write secluded whenever I do format. At present it is not capable to utilize. So recommend me what to do or make available me an explanation as early as probable. If you declare the model number of your pen drive anyone who has pen drive comparable to yours is able to share the software with you.

Excavation was in addition similar to yours when I purchase it then it was perfect but at present it’s not running neither format nor copy a file or a folder tell me what I encompass to do I imagine so that I have to dumb this in the dustbin. You have to download the driver. Remember the position where you had installed it. Then copy the protected information traveler to your flash drive. Hit it off settings then format it with no privacy zone.

Listen to me. That your flash drive gives error throughout formatting. You have to right hit it off on my computer. Then you have to hit it off on manage. Subsequent to that hit it off on disk management from storage. Right click on your pen drive and click on format. At the end select on ok. And follow the instructions you might explain me how be able to I do for recover my 2 GB USB flash memory. When trying to low format my USB drive: "this apparatus cannot access for the reason that it is smaller than 65535 sectors" I would be grateful for extremely much a respond for assist.

I encompass recently purchased Kingston 4 GB flash and it has usefulness to partition it and I completed to 2G accessible separation and 2GB password secluded. Then accidently I eliminate a file which contains the secluded separation information in sequence. Then today I tried to format it and I be able to merely format the unprotected 2 GB and I cannot have right of entry the additional 2GB and even when I observe the property of the flash it is showing the total size of my flash is 2 GB . So be able to you assist me what to do in order to encompass my full 4 GB free space.