Thread: Logitech v-ua1 p35u3 driver

Logitech v-ua1 p35u3 driver

I am using a Logitech v-ua1 p35u3 webcam on my windows xp operating system. But suddenly something has happened to this webcam and as i have reinstalled my windows operating system i guess my driver for this webcam are not working. Can anybody tell where i can buy a new drivers for this webcam.

Re: Logitech v-ua1 p35u3 driver

I think you need to go to an official website of Logitech where they must be having proper driver for your webcam which you can install on your windows xp operating system. I have found that even if there would be difference of 32bit version and 64 bit version of windows xp then also driver does not works. So be careful while installing xp drivers as you must be knowing that you are installing drivers for 32 bit version or 64 bit version.

Your webcam seems to be bit older as compared to the running models of logitech webcams. And as your webcam is older, It might happen that you will not be getting the drivers for it but i think you should not worry about it as some other model's driver also work for your webcam.
    So i suggest you to go an official website of Logitech and then install some other driver but make sure that it is for the same version of windows xp system as of yours.

I have found the driver for this webcam on one web site which is not an official website of logitech but i guess you do not need to install the drivers from an official web site only so you may go to the topshareware.com where they have provided the drivers for Logitech v-ua1 p35u3 driver.

No matter if you are not able to find out the drivers for your Logitech v-ua1 p35u3, actually i am using one software which is a great software to detect the proper driver for your device and it automatically downloads the drivers for you so that you do not have to search for it neither you have to install them manually. I recommend you to go to the driverdetective.org and the software's name if Driver Detective.

Your computer has many hardware devices such as a hard disk, memory, and a processor, and many peripheral devices like your keyboard, printer, and monitor. In order to work, these devices need a piece of software called a device driver, which comes pre-loaded on your PC.
    Computer and device manufacturers are constantly releasing new device drivers to fix problems and improve performance. By keeping your device drivers updated you can be sure you are getting the most out of your computer and that it is running at peak performance.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 16-06-2010 at 03:31 AM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"