Thread: Tomtom password lock

Tomtom password lock

I have a tomtom one xl, I put a password and I can no longer connect to a new update. I forgot my password and it is blocked, we can t cancel the password? Is it possible to set a password directly on the TomTom? Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Isiah; 12-06-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Re: Tomtom password lock

There is no way to recover the password you entered, and even no way to delete it. Only tomtom society is able to reset your GPS. It should therefore come into contact with them. Resellers are also unable to reset the device. An alternative solution is: If you have a backup so that you have not yet entered a password, then restoring it! Otherwise, contact the company tomtom.

On TomTom Home, please click on 'File'> 'login' to enter your email address as username and your password TomTom. Please click on the tab 'File' then 'use the warranty discount cards. "(You have 30 days after your purchase to do this). This code is invalid because now the update is automatic. Regarding the radar, the first time you update via TomTom Home, you'll automatically receive a download of the latest list of radars.

You need to corrections mapping called Map Share corrections. They are free. The users like you and me who have corrected the errors observed on the ground. These corrections are automatically lifts Tomtom which redistributes them to other users. The updates are free and available during the year following the date of purchase / download the map.

Some of the problems with your TomTom can be addressed by a reset of your device (reset the forum is also called "reset"). If your device to malfunction such as: device does not light, unable to acquire satellites, poor fluidity navigation, touch screen unresponsive, etc. Before going out the big guns simply reset , which has roughly the same purpose as rebooting your PC can resolve your problem.

You cannot locate the One because it emits no signal. However, you can block the product code (license number of the map, often located on a plastic card in the box) by calling them. It's not very contra gnat for the thief if he is will never activate the card on another device. You can also take the serial number (barcode number sticker on the box) and communicate. If one day falls on their customer service, it will help you lot.

You cannot locate the One because it emits no signal. However, you can block the product code (license number of the map, often located on a plastic card in the box) by calling them. It's not very contra gnat for the thief if he is will never activate the card on another device. You can also take the serial number (barcode number sticker on the box) and communicate. If one day falls on their customer service, it will help you lot.