Thread: Nintendo Wii does not eject disc

Nintendo Wii does not eject disc

Firstly I had faced silly issue on my Nintendo Wii. I know how to eject a disc with the eject button but when I press that nothing happens. What I want to know is there another way to eject the disk but with this button. My Wii stuck on the disc which I used last time. How to remote that one know. My console is no so old so that problem must not occur. Why should I do.

Re: Nintendo Wii does not eject disc

The reason behind this issue is that your disc is stucked in your Wii Console. You will have to do a manual eject for that. For that you will need to use the Wii guide. This guide has a fix for that. The fix is available on the wii guide. It has all step by step information on the Dis-Assembling of the console but that need some precaution. It is not for novice. But at least you can try that out.

I am also unable to eject the CD from my Wii console. It is a year old. I only use official games CD only not pirated one. At the first time game disc has been inserted quite normally. But when you press eject to get him out, means the slowdown in the disk. The blue light from the disk slot keeps up blinking but do not get out. I had tried to remove the same but nothing works.

If you have tried all the usual methods of ejecting a CD or DVD optical drive of your computer without success, there are some manual methods. First, quit all applications that use files on the disk. If your drive has an emergency eject hole, put the console to sleep and then you have to manually dissemble the console. You will have to open that and then you can remove the disc.

There is a simpler way to fix rather than dissembling the entire unit. If there is a disc stucked inside the Wii console then just press the eject button for some seconds. Do not press the button continuously. Then if still the disc does not comes out then shutdown the console and then turn it off back after sometime. Press the eject button again for sometime and then wait back.

I had a similar problem in my gaming console also. I have a Wii console in which I had last played Mario game. The cd I left there. I opened this again after 2 days. But this time the disc is inside the console. I am not able to get the disc out of Wii. Is there a way by which you can insert some pin or something to get the tray out. I don't have time to sent for repairing.

I had managed to get a solution for this problem. The disc can be taken out manually. First you have to disconnect the drive out of the console. So you need to open the unit out first. Then you can see a small while color roller in side of th drive.You can put that towards left a little and then rotate the wheel. The as wheel moves the drive tray comes out slowly.