Thread: Need software for LG Chocolate KG800

Need software for LG Chocolate KG800

I had found LG Chocolate KG800 ebay. Someone is selling this phone off. So I have a plan to buy the same. I want first some help on the phone about its good and bad points. So that it can become easy for me to determine weather to buy or not. Second most important thing which I need here to know is softwares for the phone. From where can I download different softwares and games for this model.

Re: Need software for LG Chocolate KG800

LG Chocolate KG800 phone supports Java. So you can go on any site search over Google and download java games and application for the same. I had a LG model phone and I am directly downloading games for it from waptrick. They work well without issues. There are more sites online like gamemobile from where you can directly get java games. Try them out there can resolution issue in some games.

It is a nice phone with 1.3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom number 2x / 4x. You can read mails on them and play AAC, MP3 and WMA files. The videos are recorded in the phone of MPEG4 and 3GP. The bad thing is that the internal memory is only around 128 mb so you have to add up a external memory card to the phone for videos and music. But unfortunately that support is not provided.

If we talk about the design then it is good with nice touch-Sensitive Keys and a better sound quality and MP3 quality. But you cannot add a extra memory card to the phone because there is no expandable memory. The data transfer via bluetooth is also very slow. The phone is not compatible with 3G services. I will not recommend you to buy this phone. Go for some better model.

It is a basic phone good for mails and calling. In terms of design this phone has really good points. It is think and light phone with black look. It gives you a large screen display. You will get a 262,144 color screen with resolution of 176 x 220 pixels. The screen will allow you to easily navigate the numerous menus KG800. A browser more pleasant than the graphic used. It is not a multimedia phone.

It is right. The phone is not a multimedia phone. A nice slider phone with better look. The sensitive keyboard automatically illuminates the KG800 mode flip open revealing 9 keys red. There are 2 function keys, 4 navigation keys, the confirmation button, the button and send the delete key. If you are looking for a multimedia phone type which gives you game support and etc then this is not a good choice.

If you are getting this phone at a low price then you can go for the same. There is only 128 mb of internal memory provided so you cannot add much to it. The KG800 is a triband GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz so you can easily use from abroad. It features a WAP 2.0 browser that lets you navigate the mobile sites quickly with GPRS Class 10 (4 +2). The MMS is of course part of device features and allow you to exchange multimedia content as the customer e-mail form.