Thread: diNovo Mini: Function keys or macros?

diNovo Mini: Function keys or macros?

I am having a diNovo Mini about which i wanted to know something. I wanted to know that by any way can i use the function Key (F1 and F2). Also i wanted to know that can i assign macros to some keys. If it is possible then let me know about the same so that i can get the things working for your. Thanks in advance.

Re: diNovo Mini: Function keys or macros?

As per my knowledge i think you can achieve the same by making change in the XML SetPoint configuration file of the diNovo Mini. If you are able to make the changes in the configuration file then only you can achieve the same otherwise it is not possible. So if you are planning to do so then this will be little disappointing.

I am ready to work on the XML SetPoint Configuration file that you have yet discussed but the problem is that i am not aware of the same. So if possible then let me know how to make the changes in the XML SetPoint configuration file that you are talking about so that i can achieve the same. A help may be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by abigial_i View Post
    I am ready to work on the XML SetPoint Configuration file that you have yet discussed but the problem is that i am not aware of the same. So if possible then let me know how to make the changes in the XML SetPoint configuration file that you are talking about so that i can achieve the same. A help may be appreciated.
    I am still working on this kind of stuff so cant guide regarding the same as soon i will complete i will update this thread with the same. Till that time you have to wait or find some more solution of it.

If you are unable to get solution of it and still looking for more solution then I think the best way to get rid of this doubt is to contact the Logitech about the problem that you are going through. As they the manufacturer of this product so they might be having the solution for your problem. So try your luck and see that you get the proper solution.