Thread: 42 inch lg plasma has colorful lines running

42 inch lg plasma has colorful lines running

I have a problem with my 42 inch lg plasma TV, I have sound but no image not even "snow", I just a bright colorful horizontal line at middle of the screen TV. After having started the red lights and extinguishes, then the green light flashes 3 times with intermittent long then nothing, the screen stays black desperately. Please help.

Re: 42 inch lg plasma has colorful lines running

good advice for you and your LCD TV (LG Contact No.) will be at your disposal and is an excellent after sales service I had some similar problems as you with my 40A676 LCD Full HD and in 5 minutes they were able to give me satisfaction luck. You also well read his contract of sale and warranty. Also send a letter with acknowledgment of receipt clause requiring him to meet sales and guaranteed. If denial or silence their hand do not hesitate to complain (an association of consumer help you) They will sure help you.
    Last edited by Venator; 11-06-2010 at 06:32 AM.

I think it must be a transistor or something like it must be loosen, but I advice you to open it, otherwise your guaranteed not walk more, except for me is the prb settle, I took the replacement contract crossroads, they gave me back the value of my plasma to buy 1,000 euros in 2010, so I buy a screen full hd 100htz Phillips Ambilight on to, not disappointed, the only thing is to repay the extension of guarantees.

A slab plasma needs of 4 to 5 Voltage to operate. This means to turn, change the intensity (light & contrast), and extinguish every point of the image. Next panel manufacturers many of these tensions are adjustable.
    Their names:
    Va: for V addressing, pixel addressing.
    VSG: for V scan, scans of pixels.
    V: for V maintenance, used primarily for erasing pixels.
    Vset: for V polarization, is used primarily pourl'effacement pixels.
    Vs: for V Sustain, maintain the intensity of pixels (light & contrast).
    These voltages are supplied by the main power.
    Check tension: means the measure with a voltmeter for example and see if their values are correct. The photo of the label gives the values that you must find for the power of your slab. Tolerances settings are low, the manufacturer gives + or - 1 volt of deviation from nominal values. I hope these explanations correspond to your question.

LG PLASMA TV HD-Ready 107 cm 42PC1D. Labelized HD-Ready, it is equipped with a widescreen resolution of 1024 x 768 with a contrast ratio of 10000:1 exceptional. Rediscover your images perfected by digital processes optimization XD Engine III and Digital Comb Filter. It also benefits from technology 'Clear Filter' which reduces the weight and depth of the screen. Dual HDMI input, PIP, 2 x 15W speaker, the 42PC1D will prove the ideal companion for your digital entertainment.