Thread: Moto Razr display problem

Moto Razr display problem

Hello,
    I have two Motorola V3, with an external screen cracked, one does all the work (display was guaranteed completely OK in the second), I thought, simply swap the display goes completely, but do not display as the light is off, only to the external screen is to see something dark (V3 is high normal), what can I do to fix the problem? Thank you.

Re: Moto Razr display problem

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem. When I cracked the display again build the screen guard again,I keep only the external screen cover, the display is still broken. Have then developed a functioning display, built in and also shows the same is backlight is off, only on the external display to see something dark, even if I build again the back there again very well. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

I'm so desperate with the phone, it is the best in the world, down to the razr.
    So description: The problem with mobile phone as it was opened, as call display, but the phone is still, Battery out, back in, and it's PIN, mobile folded back on display.
    Can anyone help or is the Flex (cable) is broken, or what is that, I do not understand, I have the cell phone as NEN treated with gloves. It would only reach me if the display is stable and I would have access only to phone numbers, I need everything else does not, the design of the phone is unbeatable, but the display error is disaster.

Look to the indicator below the BATTERY on the device is white then the error is on display when it can not on display or on the Flex even lie. Where some people think only the top of the V3, the display is installed, no there is also the electronics for the display built in. To 90%, I take time to which it has hurt a FS. I guess you have understood what you have to do. If you have more problems regarding this phone then you can post.

My Pre display switches off sometimes when I call completely and can then also turn no-longer. So for example I can not even hang up when a mailbox is at the other end. sometimes it's then a few minute after the phone call again! have to take out even two times the battery because the display is on.