Thread: Moto Razr usb problem

Moto Razr usb problem

Hello,
    I own a Motorola Razr and I want the AC sync my computer, the problem is that I must download all the software exploration and Motorola mobile phone is connected to the usb with my computer, but I can not to establish a connection. I think this is the problem of usb cable, though I am not sure. So, if you guys have any idea regarding the problem then please let me know.

Re: Moto Razr usb problem

I buy a second hand motorola V3 and recently met with a problem. When I turn it stays frozen on the page where you must enter the PIN and can not type anything tonight as if the keyboard was locked. I just changed the phone and I wanted to sell it, so I would solve this problem. Help me please, the telephone has two years and did not undergo any change

On the site Motorola

- No compatibility with vista currently
    - So back to his old computer or change phone (perhaps avoiding Motorola) because their effectiveness in support of their product
    - But is there more on their site

These may be some of the few reasons for the dis-connectivity if you running it on windows vista.

I just bought a Motorola H350 headset that I try to pair with my Motorola Razr V3i. The site shows that the Motorola headset is compatible with the phone. When I turn on bluetooth and I am looking for the headset, it is well recognized, the phone asks me the pin code and tells me that it is verified and recorded, then search for the phone again headset and crashes, I tried with other phones the headset works. Do you know what I do on my phone to the ear works.

I have a Motorola V3xx but it is blocked I have received from USA, I try all the repair of my country almost without success but it has not arrived unlock. please help me. I am therefore in west africa, give me a solution for the code

I also have a problem with the keypad of V3. I can not enter the PIN, the lower keys and the OK button and delete some numbers and unresponsive. I HAVE THE CHANGE MYSELF THAT THE PASSING TABLECLOTH KEYBOARD PROBLEM CAME FROM THE (NOT A THIN CASE, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL) EARNINGS FOR STRICTLY IDENTICAL. I also tried a BOOT LOADER and Reflash.