Thread: Moto Razr white screen problem

Moto Razr white screen problem

Hello,
    I wanted to install a skin and now starts my RAZR no more starts again. It says "Hello Moto", then for about three seconds a white screen, then it goes out and again I see a white screen, three seconds back and reboots again. After a few hours the battery is completely down. So, if you guys are experiencing the same problem and have an solution for this problem then please post back.

Re: Moto Razr white screen problem

Try the " * #" button and press the red headphones at the same time if it is from what is known as boot loader will start with this handy you can install the new flash. Though I have not test this on the motorola razr, still you can try this option.

Hello,
    With my KRZR K1, the problem with the white screen + reboot lasting than I wanted to send an SMS. I've already read some pages for flash and stuff, trust me, but honestly do not reach it completely. Gets the less gifted a PC user to?

My cell phone data:
    Boot Loader: 0A.B2
    SW version: R4558_G_08.12.17R

Can you please guide me with this? Thank you.

I got the following problem and that is not very simple. I have two days before I purchase the motorola razr. I've sent out with buddies wallpapers, and games have files installed and last night I had to realize with horror that, my phone has turned off by itself and since no longer started. So when I use the Power button dosn't pressures coming for 10 Sec. The white screen in the motorola is not as it should be and after 10 Sec. is off again?

Unfortunately, you have you broken in your mobiles firmware. If the hard reset does nothing, you will probably remain only one gear to the next NPC left. Sorry about it. Alternatively you can try to install the software again and try it, I think this not the hardware problem and rather a software problem. So, you can install a fresh copy of the software.

I have not changed the firmware no home brew on it all Standard. I've caught is one of the defective, have the pre since today and yesterday I got the phone call problems at almost every times it flickers and then during the telephone.