Thread: Moto Razr call block software

Moto Razr call block software

Hello,
    I own an motorola razr, it is really a nice mobile phone. I need an software through which I can block the calls for some of the peoples. I need it for my personal reason. Also, if you know an software which can block sms, then please post back with an reply. Thank you.

Re: Moto Razr call block software

You can use the call block software available, it is a simple yet effective tool to block unsolicited incoming calls. Now you do not need to turn off your phone just to avoid unnecessary interruptions. Just leave it to Call Block to filter your incoming calls and sms. Call Block therefore supports wildcard ''*'' pattern blocking. You can configure Call Block to filter out incoming calls beginning or ending with certain numbers.Features- Incoming Calls Blocking - Block up to 5 most irritating callers .- Wildcard Number Blocking - Block incoming calls beginning or ending with pre-defined numbers .- Filter Blocked Caller''s SMS - Choose to ignore or delete those annoying sms! - Block Notification - Get instant alert on blocked calls .- Call Logging - View blocked calls detail so you know who and when the call was blocked.

The CB Basic Edition is capable of making unsolicited calls and SMS messages to block. It is possible to filter both calls without merely forwarded number as well as certain numbers or whole groups of callers. When entering telephone numbers you may use wildcards. The various lists you can add entries from the Address Book. It is also possible to mark certain messages as VIPs, and then set the program so that only come through calls and text messages from these senders. Call Block Basic Edition creates a log so you can understand in hindsight, which calls and messages were blocked.

Advanced Call Manager :
    With ACM, you can categorize the incoming calls and therefore undergo a priority. It is selectable as the caller should be treated with active ACM. Pick-up/Hang-up simple, automatic SMS reply (by submission), busy, blocking or muting can be selected. By configuring profiles by location and time, it is very easy as possible btw and private office to quickly switch to the desired actions of the ACM to have on hand. The contacts from the address book can be divided into groups, blacklists, white lists or custom lists like eg family can be created and managed. For example, if you will, that only family members get through, then you can order over such a group and choose to have just come through only the members of this one group. The ACM offers a variety of operating modes, the most important are "inactive" all calls to come, "block all", "block all are not in my address book," block "blacklist", "accept only whitelist".

I use the call blocker software and I am really happy with this application. In the main screen helps you block the call to block calls from certain contacts via a stylus click on the button Add a. Plus, you can completely suppress unknown subscriber calls or certain discussions of individual contacts using a positive and negative or reject to accept. The software has an option calls for a certain time of day at all. Incoming calls suppressed Call logs block the talks and numbers and shows the user details for rejected calls.

Hi there,

I´m from germany, using an old Motorola Razr V3. Where can I get that call blocker software and does it function with my mobile phone? any other options if this doesn´t work? Thank your very much in advance

Quote Originally Posted by perditadurrango View Post
    Hi there,

I´m from germany, using an old Motorola Razr V3. Where can I get that call blocker software and does it function with my mobile phone? any other options if this doesn´t work? Thank your very much in advance
    Above discussed application or software is for all models of MOTO Razer and it should work for your phone as well. Just try it out. If you get any problem or issue than just reply back here. Till then i'll try to find out some more similar applications for your your mobile.

Hi O´Brian thank you for your reply. I´ve searched for that software online but couldn´t find it. Perhaps you can send me a link?

I think there is no software to block calls from a person but you can set it up to block all calls except the ones in your phone book. Then if a call comes through that's not in your contacts it will go straight to voice mail. You can try to do that by following the give method here: Go to Settings/Security/Restrict calls/Incoming calls/Allow: Address Book. If you have security set on your phone & it asks for the numbers, the default is 1234.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

thank you:-) but I need something to block short messages. I think I have to buy a newer phone:-( grretings

Try to do the following to block short messages in Moto Razr Mobile Phone:

First goto Menu
    Then Messages (takes me to Message Center)
    Menu (takes me to Message Center Menu)
    Inbox Setup
    Txt Msg Setup
    Srvce Center No.
    Delete last digit and clicked OK.

This will disable all spam text messages from the Moto Razr phone.