Thread: Nokia N95 crashes and reboots

Nokia N95 crashes and reboots

Hello
    I have a Nokia N95. The problem is that the phone restart. However, I must not again enter the PIN number. Today I was using the phone for a repair service. There I was told that it may be that the phone has suffered water damage. Since I bought it used, I do not know exactly. Also, I was told that water damage will not be repaired. Now I wanted to ask if anyone ever had such a problem and / or if someone can tell me what else could it be?

Re: Nokia N95 crashes and reboots

I do have a similar kind of a problem. The cell phone, I can not send back because it was bought by private and without warranty, etc. Yes Flexband with the thought of at the repair service as well, but it just said also that the probability is quite high that a Water damage has occurred. I am Hoping that someone already had the same problem and has an solution for this. Thank you.

Have the same problem make push for the latest on the cell phone and a new start. Have made, at times look at even after, as clean and that was flexible cable a little bare in places in a way a little bent, not broken but so direct, it may be the case. In any case water damage the way through it and got the software where it started was updated on the latest to make sure the software is no error exists, just as it usually is so common, but errors still there.

Moving ball with the accelerometer on it as a program? If yes delete this software. It could be a sensor error. Also at time trial Delete or disable and disable the display rotation. I hope this will help you. If you have any more problems regarding this then please let us know.

No idea by the mobile phone via nokia software update was all set to basic setting so state, have the cell phone market in the repair today where I have it here, according to sales contract is there until next month it will be done, said but even then it hard on and to push, is could it be because there to see traces also strong use was by the slide so abrasive tracks was the dealer contrast quite sure that it is the rail or flexible cable is. I must say that I the mobile home Sun as professional use, industry professionals metal, where I've cleaned the inside a lot to me to much dust and dirt in it was like the fine dust metal, which is also logical to push the on that has scoured flexible band determined labs.

The problem will be that you've opened the mobile phone itself, because of warranty. The is probably lost. Let's give you an Estimate, which the repair is worth for the N95 Gibts, yes something new in trade and the value can be easily reached by a repair.

Yes the problem with the comparison have the time Utilized a long time ago, there are many companies offering this but I must say that I have also ordered what times and to this day still waiting for real.