Thread: Pointer speed of Logitech G5 on Windows 7

Pointer speed of Logitech G5 on Windows 7

You must be knowing that the windows 7 and SetPoint default configuration utility both have different settings. I have just bought a new Logitech G5 gaming mouse and i have noticed something strange about the pointer speed of this mouse on my windows 7 computer system. It works without any problem for some 2 or 3 minutes then pointer starts jumping.

Re: Pointer speed of Logitech G5 on Windows 7

Select a pointer speed relative to the movement of the mouse. Drag the slider to select the desired speed. Choose a slow speed to obtain a good accuracy and fast speed to get a better response pointer. It determines the speed of movement of the pointer. Click the radio button corresponding to the acceleration of your choice. Choose a slow acceleration to get good accuracy and rapid acceleration to get a better response pointer.

Acceleration that the pointer speed is not linear, faster towards the end of your movement! in games is totally prohibited, so no Accelerate at all! the office you do what you want, but I advise you not to acceleration rather than if you are players not to "unlearn your movement". So it would be better for you not to accelerate your mouse pointer if you want to play games without changing the settings all the time.

It might happen that the version of SetPoint which you have installed on your Windows 7 Operating system would not be supporting for the windows 7. I think you need to install a bit older version of the SetPoint on your windows 7 operating system to make your Logitech g series mouse working properly. As i have never used this mouse, I do not have much idea about it.

The setting you mentioned is actually, and anyone who could one day precisely adjust the movement of his mouse is easy to agree, for coupling linear acceleration of the mouse (in itself a simple multiplier) and the variation curve thereof depending on the speed.
    Position the cursor on "slow" therefore acts on two things: that indicated by the wording, "movement speed", but also on the acceleration of the mouse.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You have to make some changes in mouse settings on your windows operating system. Go to the Control Panel and then open Mouse where you would have to make changes in the speed of your mouse. There will be two tabs on which mouse speed has been provided, So you have to change those two.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

First of all i will be doubting on the mouse drivers which you have installed on your windows operating system. As all the functionality begins from the drivers support.
    If your system has all the perfect drivers of mouse then you should check that is there any software which interferes with the mouse speed.