Thread: DiNovo Mini 'Record' button is misbehaving

DiNovo Mini 'Record' button is misbehaving

Hello guys,

I think that a very unusual problem has struck my system with Windows Vista. Actually the problem is that the DiNovo Mini 'Record' button is misbehaving. When the Vista Media Center is open, I try to do the recording with the help of the red button, that is for recording. But, the issue is that when I try to record using the above method, the Windows Media Player simply opens and gets ready to rip a disc.

I need some solutions to get rid of this problematic situation.

Re: DiNovo Mini 'Record' button is misbehaving

Hello there, if the DiNovo Mini 'Record' button is misbehaving, then I think that some of the settings or button configuration has been changed. The only way to get rid of this problem is to set the button configuration to "default".

This must surely help you to fix this situation. Just let me know if the problem is solved or not, so that I can help you with some other suggestion to get rid of this issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You will have to install uberOptions because it will help you if DiNovo Mini 'Record' button is misbehaving. This is because the SetPoint configuration files in it will help you to edit more buttons. Thus, you will also be able to do the configuration with the record button. If the issue is not eradicated, then some setting has to be done with the keystrokes. I wish you all the best.

The DiNovo Mini 'Record' button is misbehaving is really a weird problem. Well, one of the solutions that you can try out is to press Ctrl+R. This option is used as an alternative for the record button. As you have a problem with that particular button, I suppose this combination of keys will help you. If this technique does not work out, then I do not think that there is any other solution to this problem.

I am just taking a possibility......May be there is some sort of conflict going on within the system between the operating system and the components in the system. The problem can also be in the Vista Media Center. It will be better if you show this problem to your computer engineer, so that he can help you with the correct settings. This is better because you will create problems if you try to do the settings by yourself.

You can mention about your problems to the officials, that is send them your problems on the official site of Logitech. They will check out the problem and reply you with the solutions. If they think that the problem is very much worse, then they may even send a person to your place, so that he can look into the situation directly. I guess that this is a recommended solution.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"