Thread: Performance Mouse MX - right click and scrolling causes click freeze

Performance Mouse MX - right click and scrolling causes click freeze

I am having some issues with the performance of Mouse MX. The problem is that the right click and scrolling causes click freeze. Actually, this problem has started after I have done a clean install of Windows 7. I was using the same mouse while working with Windows XP previously.

Does anyone know why this problem is being encountered? Please recommend any solution to solve this problem.

Re: Performance Mouse MX - right click and scrolling causes click freeze

Can you just explain a little more on performance issues of Mouse MX? When is the right clicking and scrolling click causing the freeze? Does it happen all the time while using the mouse or just occasionally? Are all the other components in your system working fine after the installation of the Windows 7 operating system? I am waiting for your reply providing a little brief on your issue.

Hello again,

Thank you for looking into my problem. Well, I would like to specify that the problem is not occasional. It happens every time when I right-click. Also, when I just scroll even a little, the mouse simply hangs. This is really very weird because of which I need some suggestions that will help me out of this situation.

Thank you in advance.

It seems that there are some conflicts in your computer, that is between the operating system and the other installed components. So, you need to run the hardware and software components in your system. This will give you a list of all the installed components according to their compatibilities and incompatibilities. Get rid of all the incompatible components from your system. Because of other incompatibilities, the additional hardware working is also conflicted. I hope that this will fix the issue.

Hello there, you will have to make sure that the correct and proper drivers are installed in your system to solve the right click and scrolling click freeze problem with the Mouse MX. Many of the users working with the Windows 7 operating system are facing such problems. The solution that is suggested to them is always to install correct drivers.

To solve the problem of the right click and scrolling click freeze, I have decided to exchange the mouse for a new one. If the problem will not be solved even after that, I will have to switch to a totally different mouse, I guess. I am totally worried if the other mouse also proves to be having the same issue. If it will be so, what can be causing the problem?

I am not able to understand what is actually causing the issue of the right click and scrolling click freeze. Call your computer engineer and he will be able to look into the situation. Also, he will be able to correct the problem by himself. I guess that this is the best solution that you can go with.