Thread: Nokia 6300 internal memory

Nokia 6300 internal memory

Hello,
    I have a Nokia 6300. I am very satisfied, everything works fine. The only worry I have is with the memory card (internal). I can access it and everything, but after 5 to 10 minutes it disappears. When I go to "Gallery" I find it most. Once I turned off and started it again, nothing happens again the same is repeated. If you are experiencing the same issue and have an solution for this then I am interested. thank you.

Re: Nokia 6300 internal memory

Hello
    I just spoke with Nokia customer care center. The problem is well known, I too have the same problem. It should download version 5.0 on a cable nokia.com is the upgrading of the software which should fix this. So, I will try the updated software for my phone, it will be soon in couple of days. I recommend you to do the same do not mess with the phone till then.

I buy a nokia 6300, all works fine but the problem is with the voice commands option it works it shows no voice command, you click this button for 3 second ( the shortcut option of voice command) it VOICE SYSTEM ERROR indicates test this option with my friends Nokia6300, the same problem for version made the 5.5 update to the rest member has a problem if someone has response to my problem then it would be great. Thank you.

Actually there is indeed a problem of memory card that disappears after a few minutes. This makes three days that I have bought the nokia 6300 and I have exchanged after the 2nd day and here I fell on the same problem. I'll try again a change that I hoped with luck, will work properly otherwise is it possible to make a retraction of subscription facing the problem?

Hello,
    I have an answer to your question, the 6300 is a great phone but it has one fault, it can only support Micro SD cards of 512MB or less, all other memory cards 1 GB and more unfortunately does not work with the 7 MB internal memory and 512 MB memory card is just to put some good music, applications, games and movies like that but nokia has played on the design and quality of the camera but has made sacrifices in material memory cards.

I had the same problem, it comes from the phone! . After having set the security office and get a new mobile additional problem. You should contact the technical service and say that tried other memory cards have made and that was it did not change, starting from this moment the mobile will be replaced by a new one in 48 hours. Attentions motive must be in warranty.

Maybe I did not put my feelings about the Nokia 6300 because I have not encountered that problem. My husband bought the Nokia 6300 from Orange. And it has no problem of memory card. I think (I'm obviously not an expert in Nokia) that the problem stems from a series of Nokia 6300.

sir i have forgot my nokia 6300 mobile memory card pass word
    how can i open it

As per your issue i think you have to take a look on the below given link which is having the same topic discussed and having lots of other solution for same. So visit the same and see whether it is working for you or not. Also let me know if you need more help for same.

Nokia 6300 memory card locked