Thread: Apple iOS4 preview

Apple iOS4 preview

Hello Friends, I am having curiosity to know about the new Apple iPhone 4 which is having the new OS in it i.e. iOS 4. And i wanted to know about this latest OS which i think might be the upgraded version of the iOS. So if possible any can give me the preview about this latest OS of the Apple iPhone 4. Many thanks in advance.

Re: Apple iOS4 preview

The new Apple iOS is more advance then other iOS which was installed in the previous version of the iOS. This new version is having almost 100 new feature in it. This increase the speed of the iPhone with the allowing the multitasking feature in it. You can switch between the application instatly with it. Also this allows the apps into folders with the just a simple drag and drop technique which is easy to use and more efficient.

As i have reviewed about this the most likely feature of iOS is Tap to focus video. Which allows the focus to the video while you are shooting by just making a tap on the screen area and the focus will get to the shooting area which you want to focus. This is also having the 5X Zoom which will get you the closer to the Object that you wish to. So enjoy it.

Hey thanks a lot for all the detailed description that you have given me but i wish to know more about this. As this is the latest software update and having 100 more feature in it. So i think that it will not be compatible with all the other iPhone already exist in the market. Please let me know about the compatibility of the iOS 4.

As per the Apple suggest about the iOS 4 it works with all the the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 3G. But not all features are compatible with all the available iphone devices. The compatibility is mostly followed with the iPhone 4 like the multitasking can be seen in the Apple iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Thats all i know about the same.

Thanks for the info but i wanted to know more about the iPhone 4. When the phone is about to release in the India as i wanted to buy for me. I liked the feature of this phone. So please let me know about the release date of it in India so that i can get handy with this beautiful device. A help may be appreciated.

As per my knowledge it is not yet reveled about the release date of the iPhone 4 in India. But this is confirmed that this phone will be release first with the co-ordination with Vodafone and Airtel first. You can also check out the below given link which are having release date discussion of iPhone 4 which might help you.
    Apple iphone 4 price and release date in india