Thread: WMDC 6.1 and bluetooth sync refuses to work

WMDC 6.1 and bluetooth sync refuses to work

I am unable to make the bluetooth Sync working with the Windows Mobile Device Center. As i have attached the my PDA working with the same and detected the PDA but when it comes to the Bluetooth it refuses the connection and unable to resolve this. If any one is having the knowledge about the working of the same then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: WMDC 6.1 and bluetooth sync refuses to work

I think that the Bluetooth connection is not yet selected yet that is why you are getting this kind of the issue. All you have to do is to first allow the connection of same in the Windows Mobile Device Center. Just the WMDC and then to click on Mobile Device Settings and get into the connection setting and allow connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    I think that the Bluetooth connection is not yet selected yet that is why you are getting this kind of the issue. All you have to do is to first allow the connection of same in the Windows Mobile Device Center. Just the WMDC and then to click on Mobile Device Settings and get into the connection setting and allow connection.
    I have tried the same and got that there is no ActiveSync with the bluetooth so not able to connect the. If possible then please advise me about this issue. A help may be appreciated.

In that case i think that your port is not recognizing the connection. Just change the com port to another port and then find the connection and allow the connection and check whether you are getting the same connection or not. I think that port is the reason behind all this cause so change the same and see it is working for you or not.

Now i will advise you to first start the ActiveSync and then click on the Menu and choose the connection via the bluetooth and see whether its is working or not. If still no success then i will advise you to reset the phone and then try to connect the same again might work this with your issue. So try this and work with it.