Thread: Removing bubble breaker

Removing bubble breaker

Every time when i return home my iphone is taken by my newphews for playing the bubble breaker game. Sometimes they really annoy me but i am not able to do anything and it does not matter how many times i try to explain them but they still ask for my iPhone for playing so now i am thinking to uninstall or remove this game from my iPhone.Has anyone removed the bubble breaker game from the mobile phone.

Re: Removing bubble breaker

Bubble breaker is installed inside the ROM image and that’s the reason it can’t be uninstalled. Even though you can still delete it from the Games folder. Open the File Explorer and go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\ Finally delete the shortcut for the bubble breaker game. Hope this will benefit you.

I did delete the files present in M000 LGAPP / Media / Java / Ams (and the subfolder / rms. Same folder java / backup folder and its sub / rms. It may be necessary to delete a file in the directory cert file 0 should be the certificate of the demo of bejeweled in my opinion.
    Result: the demo of Bejeweled is still present in the games menu, but fails to launch more.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I move a small step and I shall be much need a boost because I do not want to try to plant everything.

• In any case each software is well within these folders (almost equivalent size and demo that does not work after the manip).
    • It remains to deepen this ....
    • Deletion of file 0 in the file cert (certificate) in Java.
    • The certificate of the demo of bejeweled is effaced.
    • I am stuck now.

Early discovery after having integrated suppresses the directory LGAPP / Media / Java, (suppression of all aplications, games Demo. Jet tries again sfr downloaded Messenger and the surprise is as impossible as the most recognized home surment rained signature but because there have always via google but it can download the version of the v 2 google.maps new version without problem impossible before