Thread: I-mate 8502 not working properly

I-mate 8502 not working properly

I acquisition the apparatus i-mate Ultimate 8502, 2 months ago. Two kinds of troubles I got most recent time: In view of the fact that beginning I encompass no Profile Controller submission in the apparatus. I might not observe the image of this submission in the START/SETTINGS, as it was advised in the guide book. What be supposed to I do in order to get this submission "alive". The next difficulty with the apparatus I got the recent past and it is much serious. The recent past, when I switch on my i-mate, the screen of the apparatus was dark. I tried to switch off and switch on numerous times - no results, the screen was tranquil dark. I provided the soft reset a small number of times - without optimistic result as well. I tried to do hard reset as well using Call start button & Call end button collectively with soft reset push button - no results. I tried a number of additional combinations of buttons pushing - screen is tranquil dark. How be able to I get customary screen on my apparatus.

Re: I-mate 8502 not working properly

A 2 months previous apparatus is tranquil under warranty. Consequently, I strongly suggest you acquire it back to the reseller. A hard reset be supposed to encompass resolved your problem. It did not, so the problem is much additional serious. The reseller determines to moreover repair it or present a replacement apparatus. Dear similar is the difficulty with my set but regrettably my phone warranty is in addition in excess of and imate office in Dubai is in addition closed you encompass a number of explanations.

When I change on my i-mate, the screen of the apparatus was dark. I tried to switch off and switch on numerous times - no results, the screen was tranquil dark. I provided the soft reset a small number of times - without positive consequence as well. I tried to do hard reset as well using Call start button & Call end button collectively with soft reset button - no consequences. I tried a number of additional combinations of buttons pushing - screen is tranquil dark. How be able to I get customary screen on my apparatus.

I have recently purchased an I-Mate Ultimate 8502 and it determines to not connect to my Vista x 64 based systems. I encompass tried downloading and installing the Windows Mobile apparatus interior Driver 6.1 by means of the WMDC and my phone comes up as unknown standard. And I am not capable to attach. I have tried unchecking facilitate advanced connectivity on the smartphones settings in addition to no advantage. I actually do not be familiar with what to do at present. Give pleasure to be able to somebody help me with this.

Well I predetermined the difficulty by: Opening apparatus administrator and in additional devices right clicking and choosing bring up to date driver and physically added the HTC USB Sync driver (Microsoft) and at present I be able to connect no tribulations whatsoever. It demonstrates up as "unknown generic" in apparatus administrator. I presently thought I would situation the respond here for anybody else who has a comparable difficulty.

If you look in your user guidebook, it determines to give you instructions on how to execute a Hard Reset (restore to factory settings). A number of devices encompass an extremely simple means of performing a hard reset. They encompass a program situated in START/SETTINGS/SYSTEM called Clear Storage. If your apparatus has that, use it. It determines to do the trick.

It requirements a master reset. For master reset do the following you are supposed to press and grasp 3 keys: the Fn key, the green Send, and the Power buttons at the similar time. When you discharge them, a white screen is supposed to come up asking for corroboration. You be supposed to corroborate with the left soft key. On the other hand, the most recent time I tried it did not run for me as such. I had to replace the Power button by the reset pin, i.e. it worked merely when I pressed and held mutually the blue Fn and the green Send buttons, and, at the similar time, I pressed the reset pin with the stylus pen. At the moment I released the buttons, the screen corroboration came up.