Thread: USB modem driver for MT 6225.

USB modem driver for MT 6225.

I am having MT 6225 china set; I am trying to hook up to internet through computer system. Now for doing this I need MT 6225 USB modem driver. If anybody have the drives for MT 6225 china set and also the pc suit for this then please provide the drivers or else if possible please provide any link for that purpose.

Re: USB modem driver for MT 6225.

I am having china mobile with the model number cpitelP606. The problem I am facing is that when I am trying to connect it to my computer system then it asks for installing drivers for the MT6225, I have no idea related to what is this MT6225. Is this any kind of driver for connecting phone to computer system? If yes then where can I get this driver?

At the time of linking the J-max phone, my phone is identified as the MT6225 and then it asks me for different options such as mass storage, webcam, or something similar to com port. The thing is that Mass storage is working well, when I try to hook up to com port it tell me that the driver not found and the webcam is also giving me the same problem. When I have bought the phone I have not received any installation CD, is it possible to solve the problem through internet.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Recently I have purchased China Mobile with the model G Five G9000i I have not received any driver CD with this mobile phone. That is not the problem, but the problem is that I want access internet in my computer system and for that purpose I need driver and I want to where I can get drivers for this phone. I am able to access internet on my phone that I want to access on my computer system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Currently I am having NKTEL 5310 that is having MT6225 CPU. The thing I want to know is that, is there any pc suite available for this CPU, or any kind of drivers for this. Whenever I am trying to connect to computer system by means of USB, there are two menus available that are USB mass storage and the other one is webcam. I require connecting my phone to computer system for reading contacts and the other data present on it.

You do not need to worry about this problem you can search for driver of the phone on net. The thing you need to do is to just download the pc suit and the drivers for your mobile phone. After downloading the drivers you need to install the drivers by hooking up your mobile phone with your computer system and then you have to select com port option. After that you can install the pc suit and after that you can select mobile connecting port with computer system.

The problem is that the MTK CPU drivers are not working for the VISTA operating system, when I tried to used it on my XP operating system, it was working fine. In my XP operating system I was able to choose the port and also to retrieve the contacts and other information in it. But I am not able to do anything in Vista operating system. Can anybody proved me the pc suit for the Vista operating system.

Affection Re: USB modem driver for MT 6225.

I am having MT 6225 china set; I am trying to hook up to internet through computer system. Now for doing this I need MT 6225 USB modem driver. If anybody have the drivers for MT 6225 china set and for this then please provide the drivers or else if possible please provide any link for that purpose.

You can get check out for the post that is Need Pc suite for MT6225 (China phone). You may get the link for the desired application from here. Download and install to the system. I am sure you may then be able to get to a better solution as needed. Do check out for the change and function as needed.

plug the usb cable in and then switch the phone off. the driver then installs, you can then connect to the phone from the explorer or and program that has library function. just turn the phone off don't waste your time with looking for a driver that already on the phone. hope this helps.

plug the usb cable in and then switch the phone off. the driver then installs, you can then connect to the phone from the explorer or and program that has library function. just turn the phone off don't waste your time with looking for a driver that already on the phone. hope this helps.
    thank you for all your replies it help me. I did all thing what you said and it worked for me.

also forgot to mention, you can use winrar to view all of the folders on the phone and extract any notes to your computer. sorry should have added that.

Bundle of Thanks to everyone.........

A error has been accrued during connecting the mobile to PC.

micheals Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ali badshah View Post
    A error has been accrued during connecting the mobile to PC.
    What error occurred ? What is your Mobile Model ? Which Operating system you use ??

If answering those, first uninstall the driver you just installed and go with these:
    Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Download any one from here and see if it works with your system.