Thread: MT6225 memory Problems

MT6225 memory Problems

Hello ,
    Recently I purchased a mobile phone: MT6225 comes with a Memory Stick Pro Duo 512 MB. It worked all afternoon without a problem (taking a few photos without problem, so no problem mp3. But when I copied two entire albums on this map, nothing. Unable to read either the phone or computer. I tried via USB cable , in memory card reader, and even the phone recognizes it more. I can only access to the internal memory of the phone. When I insert this card into a card reader, the PC plant. In the management of devices, you can not read the map, unable to format. I can not understand what exactly is the problem. If you have any idea then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: MT6225 memory Problems

Hello,
    I have a problem with my memory card 128 MB of my mobile phone. It does want to recognize it and every time I put 'Insert a memory card. I tried with another memory card but it is similar. This is not a card problem because I can play on the computer as usual. So now if someone can help me to solve the problem, thank you in advance

Hi,
    I can tell you to format the card from the phones system menu formatting memory stick and not go through windows. This was a problem with me but now I had formatted my memory card and all was find after then. So, I first recommend you to format your card and see if this works with your phone.

I had the same problem with my phone, I wanted to copy file at once but it crashed after a while I removed the phone from the computer I formatted my phone with my AC said error formatting, I reconnected my phone on the computer I formatted the memory card from the computer and it was amazing that this worked and now I can use the memory card normally.

Problem with my memory card stick pro duo 1gb. I buy specially for my cyber shot digital, I map the memory and it is working fine. I took pictures and put it in to transfer, usb photos to the computer. After I inserted into the digital card, I do not see any pictures and I saw a phrase that I did not understand ''error'' Formatting. Please help me, I am waiting for a reply. Thank you.

I have the same problem you fatal event. it's me with my 8gb memory stick which is stuck because I had too overloaded my memory stick and a buggy therefore matches "no memory stick inserted" I like you Essey with card reader my pc and the same thing. One day it happened to me with my 4GB memory stick but I managed to fix the problem by removing and repute memory stick that his operation is restored, but not with 8GB (too much memory) I feel that there is no solution to problem 8GB to the trash.

Please help me do my 2GB MemoryStickProDUO market more: (When I put in my PSP I was going to this is a parameter and Formatted of MemoryStick always tell me that and no memory stick inserted helped me please