Thread: Installing Java files via PC-Studio on Samsung TOCCO lite

Installing Java files via PC-Studio on Samsung TOCCO lite

Hello people, I am having a Samsung TOCCO lite phone. I want to install latest game on the phone but dont know how to go about it. I am able to connect the phone to the computer but I am not able to install games on the phone using the New PC studio. Is there any other way in which the games can be installed on the phone. Please suggest some solutions, thanks in advance.

Re: Installing Java files via PC-Studio on Samsung TOCCO lite

It is not possible to install the games on the mobile phone using the new PC studio. The samsung mobiles are come with all the latest games installed. There are some demo version of the game installed which can be unlocked using the unlock code which will be provided by the Samsung Customer support. Once the unlock code is installed, you will be able to play the games without any problem.

There is no need to connect the phone to the computer for installing the latest Java games. You can install the game on the phone by using the JAR/JAD file of the game which is available. Copy the JAR/JAD files to the phone and run it directly on the fun. Let the installation complete. After the installation is finished, you will be able to play the game without any problems.

The games which are available on the other websites will not work on the Samsung Tocco Lite. If you install games from other website on th phone, it will terminate the Warranty cover. The only way to install the game on the mobile phone is to download the game from the Samsung FunClub website. Therefore if you want to install the games on the phone, download it from the Samsung Funclub official website.

Yeah I was very disappointed when I came to know that the external games do not work on the Samsung phones. To make the game work properly on the phone, we have to buy them only from the funclub website which is very expensive options. Hopefully next firmware update will allow external games to be installed.