Thread: Monte - Sound effects problem

Monte - Sound effects problem

I am having new Samsung S5620 Monte mobile phone. It has amazing touchscreen. It has various nice features. In the starting it don't have any problem. From the last week EQ settings of the music player does not working properly. Whatever I choose from the Equalizer, it doesn't change with selected one. Please help me to solve Monte - Sound effects problem. Thank you.

Re: Monte - Sound effects problem

I would recommended you to reset your mobile phone. Most of the people use this steps to fix this problem. Using this process you will able to correct the Equalizer problem. You can do this in the following ways:
    First go to the Menu option -> Now go to the settings option ->Now go to the reset settings and reset your mobile phone.

I managed to synchronize my PC with the mobile Monte ! (With the help of a technician from Orange Super Cool!
    Here's the solution:
    It must reformat the memory of the mobile (as reformatting a hard drive of a PC) Beware, your directory information, calendars, memo etc. .... will be deleted! ! Enter the following code on the keypad of the mobile * 2767 * 3855 #. A message in English vs. request not to cut the mobile, wait a few seconds
    Then restart the mobile (start with the normal PIN)
    Connect the USB cable, launch the software, wait until the PC recognizes the phone and transfer your data from PC to mobile

Samsung has launched its new mobile phone is the name Monte Carlo for the S5620. Full touch screen mobile phones with integrated Samsung TouchWiz 2.0 + interface for quick access, such as Facebook, Twitter and MySpace in social networking services. I think there is bugs in the Equalizer and that's why we are not able to change the sound effects.

The lowest figures (eg 100 Hz) frequencies and are the highest (10 kHz) for high frequencies. Of 1 KHz corresponds to medium frequencies around which the ear is extremely sensitive because many instruments are "mediums" and is also the frequency of human voice. I think due to this reason you are not bale to hear the changes from the Equalizer.

The full format as said above really works. Thank you very much!
    "Enter the following code on the keypad of the mobile * 2767 * 3855 #"
    Warning this will cause the loss of all your data! Is there not another way that format the phone? Not that I have a lot of data, but since I can not connect to the PC, I can not save, so it annoys me.