Thread: Need com port driver for mt6225

Need com port driver for mt6225

I encompass an Nktel 5310 which has an mt6225 CPU. Is there a PC suite for this CPU and are there several drivers for it. When I attach it to my system from side to side usb I am given two alternatives, USB MASS STORAGE and WEBCAM. I desire to attach to my system and utilize a pc suite to read the contacts and sms and additional information. I actually necessitate using this mt6225 phone with the pc suite. Please Help.

Re: Need com port driver for mt6225

I got several difficulty download pc suite and driver 1st download driver and install it by concerning you are mob with system with and choose com port alternative then install your pc suit and then choose your mobile connecting port by means of system on pc suite setting mode several enjoy. If I try to download China pc suite I constantly download the driver.

First of the entire the MTK CPU USB Driver is not running for VISTA. But runs for windows XP. Furthermore in XP Even subsequent to selecting the Port, I am not capable to retrieve the contacts -- an ICON marking disentanglement is appearing on right hand side bottom. Be able to anybody assist with MT6225 Drivers for VISTA and a similar in temperament PC Suite for vista.

My mobile does not encompass com port alternative. When I attach it to the system from side to side usb it merely has USB MASS STORAGE or WEBCAM alternative. How be able to I get com port alternative. I am not capable to install driver for the reason that of this. I had difficulty with my china mobile phone Nokia 6300 CPU model: MT6225. I cannot locate several USB modem driver in this unit and I cannot attach to my system.

Freshly and it had twisted off, but then when I pressed the power push button, it came on, played music and substance and I unspecified it was running as customary, when I had reached home, I originate it eccentric that no one had called me on my technique home. I looked for my phone and it was off, then I said, ok, it requirements a number of charge. When I had put it to incriminate, it was not coming on. My battery was gone, that or the phone itself :perplexed: I went to verify for batteries, there were none to be originate, and people said they do not fix these types of phones, and I felt a bit desperate.

I encompass SigmaTel S88 (MT6225) handset which second SIM is not running; I desire to bring up to date the software. How to bring up to date the software in my phone. I have PC Sync and I am able to connect to my system. I previously downloaded the BIN file for MT6225 but I do not be familiar with how to run it. My mobile does not encompass com port alternative. When I connect it to the system from side to side usb it merely has USB MASS STORAGE or WEBCAM alternative. How be able to I get com port alternative.

I have purchased a Chinese iphone and I encompass a number of tribulations: I necessitate mt6225 driver where be able to I locate it. How be able to I unlock iphone. When I hit it off on photo image or in the ipod one, it says me "no memory card": has not this iphone his 8 or 16 GB memory. Which memory cards I encompass to purchase have Chinese iphone accelerometer. I have brought Chinese mobile phones and I encompass a driver and pc suite from their Chinese mobile cell phone.