Thread: PC Studio not connecting with 5560

PC Studio not connecting with 5560

I have a phone Samsung e5560 and downloaded the Samsung PC studio and even the new Samsung PC studio on my EEPC which is running with windows XP. The phone connected by USB cable is not recognized and can not be synchronized. I think I'm missing the USB driver. How can I get it? Or how? Anybody aware what is the issue please tell me. Thank you in Advance.

Re: PC Studio not connecting with 5560

Here in this matter i would advice you that you have to install the drivers on your system once again because it appears as you have not install the drivers properly. SO simply insert the disc which you got inside the Box of your cell phone and then open the CD and go for automatic installation of all the stuffs which are prompted. Basically this will definitely solve your problem.

Hello everyone, I had the same problem and I managed to install the driver. I am under 64 Bit Windows Seven.

The approach I followed is as follows:

1. Install New PC Studio (with a lot of warning messages to validate)
    2. In the files of the CD go into the folder "USB Driver"
    3. Run the application as XP SP3 (cf. the approach given by yoyonos) and look at where the drivers are installed
    4. Once installation is complete and the phone connected, go to Device Manager
    5. "Mobile USB Device ..." Right click and update driver
    6. Search for drivers on the computer giving the folder where they were installed in step 3
    7. Basically the phone should be installed, but it must repeat the step 5 and 6 on the new "unknown device"

Open the pc studio application if the software was already installed but operating systems was causing the problem then it might be the "USB Driver" and then right click on "Samsung_usb_driver_installer" and choose "Compatibility. A window opens and you must choose "Troubleshoot ..." Then It will try version xp sp2 finally click next and try again and check when you request "the program was working with an earlier version" then following: Choose windows XP SP 2 this should definitely solve your problem. After all this connect the phone and it will be recognized after a little research.

I would suggest you to perform the following steps to get rid of this problem.

• Change the ownership of the installation file in Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)
    • Start the install
    • Do not throw the PC Studio
    • Change the ownership of the icon on the desktop: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)
    • Launch PC Studio and minimize
    • Connect your samsung phone, wait until the driver installation devices detected by Windows 7 (view window)
    • Disconnect the phone and PC Studio

I had the same problem and I solved it by downloading the Samsung PC studio USB driver and also for. Once you finish installing the application on your system open the device manager and right click on the three lines with a small yellow triangle and do update driver manually select it directly provides the correct path after the three is open pc studio 3 and create a connection I hope this will help

if you have any problems under 64bit w7 procedure was the same as that above.
    1.CHECK your USB port works. (Connect something else for example)
    2.Employing compatibility mode windows xp sp2 or sp3 or if you download a vista compatibility mode used vista.