Thread: Nokia 5330 facebook app

Nokia 5330 facebook app

I have a diminutive query - as said in the entire sorts the Nokia 5530 xpressmusic be supposed to have a myspace and facebook submission preinstalled. Subsequent to starting up my phone it did not have facebook and myspace. I do not actually necessitate myspace, but I was looking forward to the facebook app, but the entire I have is a facebook icon on the standby screen which is essentially merely a bookmark to the mobile web version or description. I tried to look up the app on Ovi accumulate, but it told me that the submission is not obtainable for my Nokia 5530 - WHY?

Re: Nokia 5330 facebook app

Well, it’s scheduled as for the 5800/n97, but be supposed to run with the 5530 if you go ahead and install it. Merely thing is it would run bad for the reason that the 5530 does not have 3G correlations, meaning it determines to be slow as bleep. Well I did what you said, but subsequent to clicking the connection in the message it tranquil gives the similar error. So I presently downloaded the app off several fan pages, and sent it in via Bluetooth. It works absolutely at present.

I am conscious of the deficient in of 3G, but tranquil the phone has wifi and the GPRS internet might be sufficient for that I believe. But the most important difficulty is that I cannot install the app, for the reason that Ovi store would not let me. It keeps on saying that it is not obtainable for my phone. Have no idea how to get the app in to the phone. Remove the Ovi accumulate app, then utilize your PC to right of entry Ovi accumulate to send a link to your phone.

The Oliver is accurate. The Ovi checks what phone the customer is and if it's not companionable then it would not let it download so basically suggesting going to Ovi or issuing a connection is not always the explanation. Well, I suggested this for the reason that I mistakenly sent a 5800 app to my friend and he was capable to download the installer. That was on the other hand previous to the Ovi store was updated and predetermined.

The Oliver, which fan page did you download the facebook submission off. I seem to encompass the similar difficulty as you when downloading the facebook app off the Ovi accumulate but apparently it is not companionable for Nokia 5530. But there is an infection with mobile photo uploads. Everybody be familiar with regarding it. You determine to observe yourself.

The submission is installed and works as it is supposed to. But I encompass one rather annoying difficulty with it the mobile photo uploads. It continues on giving me an error - "error loading image" - moreover when I take the photo instantaneously, or even if I desire to prefer from the gallery. I be able to upload several photo or image, but cannot operate with the photos took by the phone. There is a number of category of block, but encompass no idea where the difficulty lies. The entire the photos taken by the phone come into view as red crosses (X) in the facebook submission. But images transferred from the PC come into view usually and I am able to actually upload and tag them.

Regrettably I was not capable to locate any additional version or description. We determine to almost certainly have to wait for a newer version of the app. The BTW did you be familiar with, that the original app does not have several explanation to showing notifications. Basically - you do not encompass notifications in the app. merely pokes, messages, requests. I am starting to imagine that the developers are moderately.