Thread: N95 not connect to internet or WLAN

N95 not connect to internet or WLAN

I have a Nokia N95, I tried to connect to my Livebox WLAN mode (free-internet connection I have a Livebox for the connection of my wireless computer), it is recognized by the Mobile N95, but the connection to an Internet site is not possible. I got a message after trying to connect: "Connection impossible WLAN not found". Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: N95 not connect to internet or WLAN

I found the solution by calling Orange customer: The livebox is perfectly compatible with Nokia Series E. To avoid the message "WLAN not found", you have to live the box in conjunction with his mobile. This means that approximately three seconds to press the small button REG located under your Livebox (or behind depending on how you set, this allows the manip livebox to recognize your mobile .I am sure that it works.

You need to going Menu >"Connectivity" >>> WLAN wizard. it displays all available wireless networks in the area, positioned at the You-Fi networks on which you want to connect you, you do Option>>> define an access point and your network will be added to the list of wireless networks that use the phone. Now, to use it, roll the browser, (it will be trying to connect from your phone credits), if so, when do "Option >> parameters >>General >> Entry point and there you choose "User defined"And you select the wireless networks you have saved to Top and you do ReturnUp home page Internet. You can now navigate via wifi.

You need to detection as you do with the wlan wizard is there anything (before anything is returned as a parameter). Name of wlan not forget that its your SSID should not put anything. Also check your connection settings in your router that you are not in hidden network. Check and reply.

For recover an email with tools like "Nokia Messaging" SFR must be the "Full Internet" that's a point. Now if you have a working connection uses there, the link I gave you is to check. Then in Menu> Settings> Connectivity> Destinations> Internet> you put in Priority 1 It be your access point if you pay a full house and next in WAP you must have a connection with these parameters(Check out the IP addresses). The name of the connection is less important than the access point must be compulsory. Check especially the advanced setting.

You need to try to disable the wep protection of your box and then try again it's easier than you connect with a protection. If not then it tries to put you close to your box for a better signal. You need to use the option network mask and entering the name of your network and the password. For livebox, , it makes the MAC address filtering I do not know if you can Switch off.

To connect to a phone livebox Nokia N95 8MB internet connection, or more if possible. someone he can go into more detail . You just enter the WEP key, I redid the test, done without SIM and SIM back then without to confirm that my N95 does not pick up my netgear that when the SIM card is inserted. So do the update for your N95 8GB to the most recent event (it's not even between N95/N95 8GB) with nokia software updater and put a sim card if it is not done and I think it will work.