Thread: Nokia E72 and Hotmail Folders

Nokia E72 and Hotmail Folders

I have heard that we can configure Hotmail in Nokia E72.!! Since I have never tried to configure on mobile, I am not having much idea about it. So thought to ask you guys about configuring the mails on Nokia E72. Because once, it gets configured I can set up my emails on that and then also download any attachment in Hotmail account.!! So please tell me how to configure that.?!

Re: Nokia E72 and Hotmail Folders

To configure the terminal with POP Hotmail we only have to follow the following steps :
    1. Check that the terminal has successfully set up and working internet connection mobile operator with whom we have contracted the line.
    2. Once these checks must follow the following path: Menu -> Messages -> Options -> Settings -> Mail -> Mailboxes (here we see a message that we will accept if the first mailbox you create, if not, once in mailbox -> Options -> New Mailbox.)
    3. Then "Start Wizard"
    4. Then select the account type, in this case POP3.
    5. Press "Next"
    6. We will request the name of the incoming mail server, delete everything it appears to us and we will enter: pop3.live.com
    7. Click "Next"
    8. We request the name of the outgoing mail server, delete everything it appears to us and we will enter: smtp.live.com
    9. At this point we ask what the access point you want to use for this post, here select "Always Ask" (We do this to the terminal every time you connect to the mail we ask that we are setting the access point we use) and select "Next."
    10. We request the name of the mailbox, we have called "HOTMAIL" and accept.
    11. Finally select "Finish"

A level design and will that is so accomplished as the E71 and now at 10 mm with fine materials, the optical Navipad mentioned and it works, at least in the Samsung as the gods, and on top add connectivity to corporate Messaging Nokia directly to Blackberry: Nokia Messaging, Y! Messenger, Google Talk, Mail for Exchange, Ovi Mail, Gmail and even IBM Lotus Notes Traveler. he camera sensor is going to 3.2mpx to 5mpx but it remains a "supplement" supports HSDPA connectivity up 10.2mbps (besides everything typical as WIFI, Bluetooth, quad-band GSM, etc. ) and a detail, is active sound cancellation as high-end headphones to listen to peaceful music or a call ... that if I was surprised.

The email is THE specialty of the Nokia E72. To satisfy the greatest number of users, the terminal is compatible with Nokia as well as Mail for Exchange Messaging and IBM Lotus Notes Traveler. Personal or business accounts are easily customizable (maximum 10). Most solutions are supported: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Mail OVI board ... A VPN allows direct access to intranets. For attachments, a new version of QuickOffice provides compatibility with Microsoft Office 2007 documents. Only downside, mails do not support HTML. Protecting your data is also on the agenda since a system of encryption is the documents provided and an option to wipe away these files.

After moving to Mailbox that you have created, in your case HOTMAIL, once inside the terminal will ask you if you wish to connect to the mailbox to what you indicates "No" because you have to enter the password for your email accounts.
    1. Without leaving the email account, which as you will see at the top of the screen is called HOTMAIL, press Options -> Mail Settings-> Connection Settings.
    2. First select "Incoming Mail"
    3. In "Incoming Mail" will enter the User Name. Also will introduce the password associated with our mailing address in the Password field".
    4. Then move to the security field and this change the status from "Off" to "SSL / TLS"
    5. Press "Back" and select "Outgoing Mail"
    6. In the "User Name" enter the name and then enter the password associated with our mailing address in the Password field. "
    7. Then you back up the field despairs security and change the status here "Off" to "STARTTLS"
    8. Press "Back" to return to the mailbox.

Hotmail is a free email service maintained by Microsoft. The email service allows you to check your email when on the street or on vacation. All you need is an Internet connection and a Web browser. Sometimes, you may want to have all your Outlook contacts connected to your Hotmail account so you can access them whenever you are working remotely. This is a very simple procedure that takes about five minutes.

can somebody tell me how to have live hotmail folders in E72 nokia mobile phone????