Thread: Nokia 6300 - Blue flashing side lights

Nokia 6300 - Blue flashing side lights

This might seems as a really daft query, but I have had my phone currently for within a single weeks and everything is going very well with it even though I have read a number of post on this forum associated with this phone. The question that I need to ask is as follows:

When I primarily received the phone then there are two blue lights on the side of the phone would flash near about every two or three seconds. I am not sure what I have configured and I have searched via the owners manual but currently these lights have stopped flashing. Have I done something wrong or something is going wrong with the phone. Any help would be appreciated....

Re: Nokia 6300 - Blue flashing side lights

It is designed in such manner and the lights flash is tagged there which is just for some indication or you can say as the reminders for unopened messages, missed calls, or different actions which needed mobile owner input to discard that light (such as when you connect up a USB cable and require to choose Mode, etc.)

The just turn on and off configurations for these lights are contained within every Profile/Personalize/Light Effects/On-Off. This maybe the Profile you are using have the "Light Effects" switched "Off". May be, it can help you...

Hello all,
    I didn't perform any risky task with my mobile phone and I didn't changed anything but running with the issue. I am one of the user of Nokia 6300. The phone is currently going into dead now and this is problem that I am getting .The phone on the two side lights only turned on and In case, When I cover it up with the JAF.FLASHING then everything is going OK except one thing. It is not unlocking . Do you have any fix for this, please reveal soon.

Thanks & regards

I would suggest you go first for the turn off the phone with the help of power button and then pull out your battery and if it is not going in success then you should just try to change the battery pin. If all of the hardware changes are not effecting the activity of the phone then you need to go for the updates of the firmware and UI am sure that would be helpful for you. Install the latest firmware updates and then go ahead for any changes !!!!!!!

Hi all,

MattyBoy has suggested to all the user who are running with this issue and it is really appreciated. he has described with very clear manner and procedure of the Blue flashing side lights. I had the Light Effects switched OFF and was thinking that why it did not flash. I had been to the Nokia Care Point and they told that it should be something to manipulate with the software and associated hardware and this would cost of near about $5.

Thanks to everyone here ..