Thread: X3 Internet Settings

X3 Internet Settings

I have recently purchased a Nokia X3, and unlocked my AT&T GoPhone SIM card to work with the phone, but I find myself unable to use the web or send MultiMedia text messages. Anybody here are aware about the Internet configuration and I require to connect in manually for the phone? Phone doesn't manually running with the configurations and AT&T customer Service was not helpful at all.

Re: X3 Internet Settings

As the manual configuration and primary configuration, you need to go for the settings section of your mobile phone and you should try this one and follow the specific procedure.

First move to the Menu and then go for the Settings section and and choose Connection, when you look over the connection point, an Access Pointswill allow you for the connection.. I am not running with an s40v6 phone such as X3 so I can't be sure about this . But AFAIK this was how it was committed using the 5610 (s40v5)

If you wanted to configure the network settings for your phone then you need to follow the procedure described above. if you are getting any issue related to the connection then you should to contact about the same with your customer support and they will suggest you about those issue.

In other hand, you need a fresh solution for internet configuration then please contact to your SIM card network provider for the settings,You can get the exact settings from that location and go ahead for the connection ...

I have considered on the all of the posts that are stated by the members here and still am not getting that what I am doing with this worst phone. I am just close to the access points and all it contained in the queue manner and the access points starts from 1 to 10 and I have to activate packet data as well? I am on contract and am supposed to run with the unlimited online but still haven't managed to recieve online. I am also running with the Nokia 5800 Xpress music phone and configuration that up was so much simple. Please somebody help me through the step by step procedure ...

I am running in the same boat as 2ndChance - I have managed to receive MMS working but don't know anything about the configuration of internet settings. AT&T don't have any information regarding this as they do not have the X-3, and the Nokia phones is not more helpful as the configuration is entirely different....I think, you need to try to direct somebody a bit more aware about the x3 our method as we are desperate here. Have you configured their contents?" as that is what we are going to try. We acquired such types of phones in good faith as they are supposed to perform with the AT&T network. Somebody are here to help me with the configure...