Thread: Samsung Moment vs. HTC Hero vs. HTC Evo

Samsung Moment vs. HTC Hero vs. HTC Evo

I am looking buy a new mobile phone. I have heard about the three new mobile phone called as Samsung Moment, HTC Hero and HTC Evo. My friend has used Samsung Moment mobile phone and he told me that this mobile phone is not better than any other device in the market. I am looking for a good device that can be great for usage and also long lasting.

Re: Samsung Moment vs. HTC Hero vs. HTC Evo

HTC Hero is one of the few new smartphones that are best considered as an alternative to the iPhone. The best thing you can do is checkout video review of each of this phone. So that you can get more light on the output. Most of this phone are great and HTC is nice in terms of quality and output. I hope you will find HTC Hero has one of the best device.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The HTC Hero is a mobile measuring 112 x 56.2 x 14.4 mm and weighs 135 grammes.Il embeds a digital camera 5 megapixels, and an MP3 music player. The memory is expandable via microSD (TransFlash). These are great points HTC Sense Interface Processor, Google is integrated. The HTC Hero is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Certainly, it seems that Samsung tries to catch up with HTC in the number of Android powered smartphone. The Korean manufacturer has in fact announced in the U.S. with Sprint, the third mobile under theOS Google, it is Samsung Moment ! It has a full keyboard and slide-type offers such an AMOLED 3.2 ", a 800MHz processor, a AFN 3.2 MPx, a microSD slot, Bluetooth, a 3.5mm jack or an optical trackpad. Count $ 180 with subscription. Photos and video after the jump.

The HTC Evo 4G Supersonic has been unveiled by the manufacturer at CTIA Wireless in Las Vegas, in partnership with the operator Sprint. The details of one of the first 4G Android smartphones. Touchscreen 4.3-inch WVGA Multitouch, 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash and video camera 720p, Android in its current version, Snapdragon processor 1 GHz, HDMI port 4G and compatibility, everything is there to make us want to buy it right away ... But it does come out this summer in the U.S., we will have to wait some time yet!