Thread: GPS problem with nexus one

GPS problem with nexus one

I recently bought brand new HTC nexus one mobile phone. This mobile integrated with all of the advanced features. But the thing is that I am getting issue while using the GPS functionality of this mobile. I don't why the GPS functionality of my mobile is not working. I am totally frustrated because this issue. If you posses any proper solution for this, then please let me aware about that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: GPS problem with nexus one

If you want to take advantage of GPS functionality for that you should have internet connection over your mobile. So I suggest you to first activate to GPRS services, in the way to access GPS features. And to do this you need to contact your mobile network service provider. Please try out this solution and let me know result.

It sounds that your nexus one mobile phone may having some issue which generating issue to GPS. And I don't think that this can be easily solved. So according to me it's better for your to contact the service center of your nexus one mobile. Before that you contact the network provider of your to see if there is problem for their or not.

I am also one of you as getting same issue with my nexus one. I am tried all of the possible solution to get rind over this GPS problem, but still having same problem. I also have proper GPRS connection over my mobile. I am able to access internet, but don't why I am not able to use the GPS feature. Please provide proper solution over this.

Please go through the following solutions:
    • Check the internet connection of your phone.
    • Try to configure the GPS setting of your phone.
    • If above doesn't work, then contact the nearest service of your phone.

I think it's quite difficult to find out the exact cause for this GPS issue. It also possible that you don't have proper internet connection. It also possible that your mobile might comprises any problem. I also suggest you o refer the user manual of your mobile to know about how to use the GPS features of your mobile.

If you have tried all of the above given solutions and still getting this GPS problem. Then I think there is only solution over this issue and it is to replace this nexus one. Because I don't thing that this will be easily get solved. So please make replacement of this phone and I also don't any solution other than mentioned in the above replies.