Thread: T2i RAW is not supported by Aperture 3

T2i RAW is not supported by Aperture 3

I do not know why I am facing the error message of the “Unsupported Image Format” at the time of viewing RAW as the master browser. Actually the thing is that the raw file is .CR2 and Adobe DNG converter is not capable of recognizing the file, hence I am facing problem in converting them. But it was working at the time I was using raw from G10. Anyone know why Aperture 3 is not supporting T2i RAW?

Re: T2i RAW is not supported by Aperture 3

As far as I know that T2i is the latest camera in the market, and I think you are getting the problem because you are not having the updates for that. These are the things that enable the use of RAW files with the Aperture and iPhoto. As per my knowledge Apple must have released the updates for this, I am sure that after installing the updates you will be solve the problem

It is clear that T2i is the latest piece in the market and it will take time for another company to find out the decoder for those files. It will take more than five months for getting the decoder or an update to be launched on the apple site. Till then I can only suggest you to wait for that time. When the updates will be released your problem will be solved.

Well this problem is faced by the users for every launch, Apple have to launch the update for these cameras, but this process consumes times. Hence you must not worry about that problem. one thing is for sure that this problem will be resolved as soon as possible. According to me you can use Cannon’s DPP and after that export the images as TIFF.

I have recently bought the 550D and the Aperture 3, it can load the thumbnails properly without any problem, but the problem occurs after that. I have no idea why the pictures turn into pink with the little black dots or some weird lines. It is similar to having graphic card issues. After reading the replies I think I also require waiting or there is any instant solution for the problem.