Thread: nexus one call & music volume problem

nexus one call & music volume problem

I have recently got my Nexus 1 phone and i was so excited about it but i guess i have got mobile phone which has been not checked by the HTC itself as there are some basic problems. Actually the sound of this mobile phone is very much low and there is some kind of background noise keeps on coming when i talk on call. Even i have set the volume level to the maximum, i can not hear the music in the crowded place and calling is just an annoying task for me to do on this phone.

Re: nexus one call & music volume problem

I would like to inform you that an everybody is screaming about the low volume level of the Nexus One and i think there is nothing that you can do with it. It is the maximum limit of the HTC's Android phone which is lesser then that of an apple iphone. Such an expensive phone should have at least louder volume but i guess HTC does not understands the needs of their phone's users.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is true that the loudness of the HTC Nexus One is low as compare to an apple iPhone but i think every company walks as per their policies and i guess HTC have concentrated more on the quality of the sound rather then the loudness of sound. But i guess in many kind of music genres, Volume matters a lot and unless you get the loud volume it is just useless to hear that kind of genre. I am talking about the trance tracks. I would be appreciating the china phones for the loudness but do not get that if china phones can have such a loud sound then why these expensive phones are not able to give us the same or better loudness?

I agree that the loudness of the china phones are much better then any other phones but some time sound quality also matters which is not there in china phones and it is just amazing in the nexus one. Anyway, There would be something wrong with the speaker of your phone as they are giving you the background noise as well.

I have heard that the Nexus One has very much low volume while playing the music through it and there are hundreds of people who are very much disappointed with this thing in the Nexus One. Nobody can improve the loudness of this phone other then the HTC. But as you are getting the low volume while calling as well which means that there would be some wrong settings. I recommend you to increase the volume up to max level while calling somebody as calling volume differs from the phone's volume as well as music player volume.

It might happen that there could be something regarding the speakers itself, I suggest you to check that is there any kind of blocking in front of your speaker from the inner side which you have to check by opening your phone. Or it might also happen that your phone's speakers have got some kind of damage for which you must directly contact with the service center.