Thread: Wifi glitch issues with Nexus One

Wifi glitch issues with Nexus One

I have a Google Nexus One mobile phone. I use D-link DIR-615 wireless router in order to use the internet using my Phone. The problem is that I had to unplug the router in order to work with the phone well. It also leads my phone to get freeze randomly. This has caused a huge issue as I get the Wi-fi glitch. This has really cause the problem. Please help me out.

Re: Wifi glitch issues with Nexus One

There is a solution through which you can sort the issue as needed. All you need to do is to perform the steps as mentioned below:

• First you need to change the channel on the router to on. Make sure that the interference is less.
    • Then you need to set the connection on N1 in Wi-fi settings to advanced.
    • Enter the static IP address of router.

As you are facing issue with the connection you need to contact Google for the same. They will help you out well for sorting the problem with the phone. So better check out by servicing the phone to them. The device then will be able to function properly and will not be associated any such bug that causes it to work well for you.

In order to make the things to perform and work well for you it is necessary that you get the application. You need to install Wifi Static v1.7 Application for Android tools. All it does is that it will auto generate a static connection for you. Then the connection will be established and you would not get any glitch problem that you face now. So get the things to be implemented and look for the change.

I guess the problem is with the router that you use. Look out for the configuration that has been configured for it. It may be that some problem may be associated with the same which could have caused the problem and let you to get the things worked accordingly. It is necessary that you make the changes as needed and look for the device issue if it exists.

Check for the bug that may be appended on your device. Service the phone by taking to the Google support. This will then make it properly function. I will suggest you to get it support the same and service the application. Look out for the conclusion and then make the necessary change. I hope this will let you to work well.