Thread: Wi-fi not able to connect on Nexus One

Wi-fi not able to connect on Nexus One

I use a Google Nexus one phone and the problem that I face is with the Wi-fi. I missed out a payment and my internet connection got disconnected. Then I cleared out my payments and then got it re-connected but my wi-fi not able to work well. It sometimes gets connected and then looses the connectivity. This has caused me a huge problem. I really do not know what could have been causing the issue. Please help.

Re: Wi-fi not able to connect on Nexus One

I would suggest you to go to the wi-fi settings that is network settings. As you get the access it is necessary that you hold on the key that is long press for Wi-fi network and then select the option Forget network. After it is been done you need to scan your router and add the network again. This will surely let you to get the issue to be sorted and perform as needed.

You should use Access List on the router instead of WPA encryption that you are using. So do look out for the modification as suggested. This will then let you to get the issue sorted and perform as needed. It would be very much easy for you to get access. Also you can get an application that is Wi-fi Fixer. This may also help you to fix the problem that you are facing. So do check out.

It could be that you need to check out for the settings. It could have been reset and you need to configure the same. Then you will be able to get the things to be activated and perform for the act as needed. So in order to work out for this I would suggest you to to configure the proper settings for it and then follow out the required thing. Check out.

The problem quite seems with the router. So I would suggest you to get the application or things to be corrected well in order to make the difference to be sorted. This will really let you to get the things access and perform as needed. So it is better that you check for the settings and then get to a solution.

You need to check out for the wi-fi connectivity and this will surely help you out and process the thing. It will fix up the problem for you and this is the reason that you do check for the thing to make the problem sorted. So do check and work out well. Use the Wi-fi fixer and make the possible necessary change.