Thread: iMovie 09 and JVC GZ-MG630SU

iMovie 09 and JVC GZ-MG630SU

I recently bought brand new JVC GZ-MG630SU digital camcorder. But when I connect it to my computer which has mac os x, it doesn't get recognize. So I want to know that if iMovie is able to read this JVC GZ-MG630SU digital camcorder. I don't any idea about this. If you have any suggestion over this issue, then please let me know that. I would greatly appreciate your any help.

Re: iMovie 09 and JVC GZ-MG630SU

iMovie 09 imports video segments to the Mac using the port FireWire present on most digital camcorders. The user can then make a montage of video clips and add titles, effects and music. The effects on offer are basic tools for correcting and improving the image and video transitions such as fades, sweeps, a reversal of the page and several others.

The iMovie '09 is designed to work with a variety of devices and digital video formats, including digital camcorders and camcorders hard disk or DVD. This iMovie '09 works finely with a number of tapeless camcorders. These devices operate with a USB 2.0 cable and camcorders include reading the MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 and AVCHD. If you use the AVCHD format, you will need a Mac with an Intel Core Duo or better.

According to my information iMovie 09 is capable to read files from the 'JVC GZ-MG630SU'. iMovie '09 has a new feature to easily upgrade your installation. This is the Editor of precision. This tool displays a big film in which you can locate the end of a plan and the beginning of the next plan to mount your video accurately.

iMovie '09 can now slow down or speed clips of digital cmacorder; export directly to iDVD with support chapter markers, easily extract audio from video clips for publishing separately, and provide a means of cutting plans (formerly known as Paste the name awkward to the point of reading more command). The themes have also reappeared, and are better implemented than in iMovie HD.

I also also having JVC camcorder and using the iMovie to read the video files form it. I didn't any issue while working with iMovie 09. I think this is the powerful video editing application. With this tool you can apply Video effects including accelerated/slowed, reversed, brightness, contrast, electricity and other special effects simple.